Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I swear Nike.ca never had these problems until after the Banned 1 release. Was the Reverse SBB release smoother? I never went for those.
As far as I remembered, it was pretty smooth, also because they didn't have much stock so everything was sold out pretty quickly. Footlocker also released them online and lots of people went through, but 99% people got cancelled as expected.

It's a very wonky release. It lets you choose your size and then when you add to cart, it just keeps loading and tells you to "please try again", then once in a while, you finally get into queue, but it eventually gives you the connection time out message. The page is gassed right now.
I haven't been able to get into the queue at all after the first disconnect. 

What happened to the Bred 1 restock?
These guys can't even handle 1 release
laugh.gif
 I'd hate to see what happens to this site if they restock the Breds too. 

Got lucky and got the Black Toes on the FTL app. I think I may just give up on the Bred restock at this point.
Congrats man, I tried a bunch of different things, no luck anywhere. And I doubt that Bred restock is happening. Was there a reliable source behind that rumor? 

Congrats man, I tried a bunch of different things, no luck anywhere. And I doubt that Bred restock is happening. Was there a reliable source behind that rumor? 
Well technically, the Banned 1s were never at the product page to begin with before today. However, they did show up today but the product page just didn't go live. Either they messed up on their side and didn't go live for everybody, or they just wanted to put the image up to tease us.....

Well technically, the Banned 1s were never at the product page to begin with before today. However, they did show up today but the product page just didn't go live. Either they messed up on their side and didn't go live for everybody, or they just wanted to put the image up to tease us.....
Yeah I guess that's interesting. No idea then, I've been sitting on this page since 10 am and still no changes. I'm about to give up on this. 

Should've known, Nike Europe postponed their release this morning (and we share the same inventory) but the countdown timer still continued for us. Looks like its postponed for us as well now til further notice,..

Last edited:
Should've known, Nike Europe postponed their release this morning (and we share the same inventory) but the countdown timer still continued for us. Looks like its postponed for us as well now til further notice,..

The only thing that doesn't add up is why were GS pairs are being checked out properly. It is still the same server and should have the same issue the Nike EU posted :x

They don't actually have a date that it's postponed until? Didn't this just happen with the OVO's too? 

Jb store opening delayed, bt 1 delayed, ovo 12 restock delayed... everything is delayed until a date and then it'll be re-delayed

So no one got anything off Nike CA? Nothing in the other facebook groups and stuff? 

lol I got mixed info. One guy said to keep trying, the sites just glitching and they'll be available soon and another person said no they're all sold out but I'm done trying. 

Last edited:
I can't remember the last release where so many NTers took an L... from raffles, few retailers and NDCa problems

Last edited:
I can't remember the last release where so many NTers took an L... from raffles, few retailers and NDCa problems
They seemed to do really well down in the states. It's just us Canadians that had to deal with a broken Nike page. A ton of them got reservations just off Nike+ and SNKRs. All I got today was a 10% promo code because I called them to complain about their website lol.

Last edited:
have different sources, websites, boutiques.. its really not that hard.. just depends where you go what area your in, theres no secret to it haha.. 

Well I guess the good thing is that there's still a shot. It's because the EU website malfunctioned and due to the time dinference, they couldn't relay the message to Nike Canada.

Don't get too excited yet bro, FTL is notorious for cancelling orders. They still accept continue to accept orders even if they don't have the stock. I hope you get your pair though.

Us ftl. I've copped about half a dozen hyped Jordan's off of the us ftl and never been cancelled. I've heard horror stories about Canadian ftl site so I didn't even attempt it.

Lmaoo, I give up with Nike CA. I'm new to this but so far the two releases I've been excited about and tried on Nike have both been delayed. 

By the way did you buy off US FTL manually? I had bots running on it and couldn't get anything. Apparently a lot of people experienced that. 

Interesting...I won the raffle for the end x nmd c1's. So I guess their raffles are legit? Although this isn't exactly an over hyped shoe I don't think.

Back
Top Bottom