Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

For those ordering from foot locker, don't get your hopes up. The site has a problem determining if the shoe is in Stock or not because it's able to pick sizes from in store, which results in the overselling of pairs online.

For those ordering from foot locker, don't get your hopes up. The site has a problem determining if the shoe is in Stock or not because it's able to pick sizes from in store, which results in the overselling of pairs online.

They cancelled on you too? I need to make sure I avoid them in the future. I think I would've done better today if I had focused on ruvilla or jimmyjazz. Now I know for the top 3's.

They cancelled on you too? I need to make sure I avoid them in the future. I think I would've done better today if I had focused on ruvilla or jimmyjazz. Now I know for the top 3's.
Did Jimmy Jazz start accepting Canadian CCs on their US site now? I thought they didn't take them.

Also Finishline doesn't take Canadian CCs for hyped releases I remember from a few years ago.

naw I didnt order, just giving some insight to those wondering why theirs get cancelled

Purchased the Black Toes resale. Seeing how limited the stock was, I decided to pull the trigger.

Went to Employee store today. Security check at the car park entrance and store entrance, bit intense. Wasn't too much of note, as others have said before. They had a couple of youth Black Toes and one pair of Cyber Monday 3s in 7.5. Prices were ok, nothing special tbh. Had a decent amount of tech fleece, not the colours I wanted. Fair few mens and womens football shirts on sale for $50, England, Holland, Portugal, France and the US maybe others. They had the winter prestos for 130 think it was the black and gold. Flyknit Prestos Grey and Blue for 180. Had a few diff colourways of Air Max and Hurache. Few Kobes inc the black/white elites for 185.

Also went to VM, not too much. Grabbed a green tech fleece hoodie, hadn't seen the colour before, think it was the last one. Saw some of the winterised red tech fleece bottoms on the clearance rack. One pair of all red flyknit air max on the hash, size 13 for 130 plus 20% off. Didn't look under 11.5 though tbf so could be more. Quite a few Lebrons and KDs on the hash. 

My housemate mentioned F&F at the register and the girl was like cool, didn't even ask to see it. When we checked the receipt after we left it had taken 51% off! Not sure how she got lucky there. Bit gutted she didn't get more.

Oh and if anyones interested in the Givenchy rottweiler slip ons, HR2 had them. Size 11, 500 bucks!
roll.gif

OK, if there's an issue with NikeEU, then why are some sizes getting OOS throughout the day?

8.5, 9.5, 10 :x

EDIT: Make that sizes 8.5 to 11 are OOS as of 9AM

Last edited:

Went to Employee store today. Security check at the car park entrance and store entrance, bit intense. Wasn't too much of note, as others have said before. They had a couple of youth Black Toes and one pair of Cyber Monday 3s in 7.5. Prices were ok, nothing special tbh. Had a decent amount of tech fleece, not the colours I wanted. Fair few mens and womens football shirts on sale for $50, England, Holland, Portugal, France and the US maybe others. They had the winter prestos for 130 think it was the black and gold. Flyknit Prestos Grey and Blue for 180. Had a few diff colourways of Air Max and Hurache. Few Kobes inc the black/white elites for 185.

Also went to VM, not too much. Grabbed a green tech fleece hoodie, hadn't seen the colour before, think it was the last one. Saw some of the winterised red tech fleece bottoms on the clearance rack. One pair of all red flyknit air max on the hash, size 13 for 130 plus 20% off. Didn't look under 11.5 though tbf so could be more. Quite a few Lebrons and KDs on the hash. 

My housemate mentioned F&F at the register and the girl was like cool, didn't even ask to see it. When we checked the receipt after we left it had taken 51% off! Not sure how she got lucky there. Bit gutted she didn't get more.
30% friends and Family and 20% off the hash wall?

Rock city?
Yeah man some place called Rock City Kicks. Someone posted it in the Black Toe thread. They were taking email orders, you just had to email them and they sent you an invoice. It was $160USD for the shoes and $60USD shipping to Canada or $15 USD shipping in America. I've got a guy right on the other side of the border in Buffalo who you can ship stuff to for $5 so I just had it sent there. Paid pretty much retail for these, managed to get a 10.5. 

Back
Top Bottom