Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

ahaha Q. i know that guy. good guy. used to hook me up w/ nikes back then. he had his work up at magic pony too.

Quote:
actually he's hinting at another SUPREME drop that is coming to Nomad this saturday...

Camo 5 panel, purple/yellow/red/blue/brown side logo fitteds, parental advisory hoodie, might be a few more pieces as well

any new Supreme tees dropping?

^ Good looks my dude.

Congrats to Eric fresh feature, been a fan of his work since I saw his pieces at the NT Sole Summit 2 years ago.

i wish i wasnt so lazy and would actually make my way downtown now and again for some of these releases.. smh @ me..
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

50 is coming up. do FL/Champs employees get 50 off pumas or are they excluded ?

if they included, someone hook me up. i'll hook it up late with a pair of blue jays tickets. 100 level steez, no nosebleeds.

did anybody see the fashion section of the start today? it was about something called "neu rave" .. people dress in bright colours and 80s stuff. hmm.. sounds familiar :smh:
smh.gif
canada a little slow on the uptake once again. dude with the long hair in the pic has a 10 deep fitted on and some top ten highs :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

^ haha. the ol' "look at me"
enter: "this is why im hot"
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

does anyone know why VCs mom was courtside at the raps game tn?

cuz Vince is too lazy to buy his mom a place in jersey.. or mayb VC still secretly lives in T.O.

could also be that she's scouting out the rapz... and is talkin to BC to get VC back... or could be she's friends with the team members?

LOL

Maybe his mom is saying to come back to TO. I don't want him... Work ethic sucks.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

pee wee dunks are a may release in canada

this month for SB is simpsons p-rods, cream team editions, midnight navy harbour, and dunk low white/brown/black snake swoosh

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

before the game super fan was introducing vinces mom to a bunch of people like suits basically.... pistons during raps player intro is hilarious though they dance in circles and sheed is just yelling.... all pistons players during warmup whipped their warmup jackets at this guys head someone from the organiztion, either player security, def not a assistant coach LOL, this guy was enraged..... Sheed had on simple blue/white air's, seems like every nike player had on air force 25's.... I was behind the pistons bench.... reaction for Garbo was good and Anthony Parker is a stud

^ So what does this have to do with Outlet and Store report?

FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

He's responding to comments asked a few posts before about VC's mom at last night's game that's all.

Checkered fitted 4 colours: blk/grey, white/grey, green/white, red/blue
Enemy fitted 3 colours: yellow/black, green/black, black/black
Side logo fitted 4-5 colours: baby blue, red, purple, yellow...all gone though I think, only a camo and a baby blue left
Tiger Camo 5 panel boxcap 2 colours: black/green, tan/brown
Team jacket 2 colours: blue/blue/orange, black/black
Parental Advisory hoody
www.inqmnd.ca​

...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Back
Top Bottom