Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

i didnt actually go down to nomad but i think the enemy fitted is this one:

WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

wow, that's a nice *** cap.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

I stopped by nomad at around 3pm and talked with a girl who was there in the morning. She said that her bf was one of the first dudes to go in there and there was NO Supreme (side panels) there at all. Basically all the employees/special customers bought them ALL before the launch date.

Good thing I only wanted the shirt.
- - - - - TEAM JORDAN - - - - -
- - - - Gary Payton - - - -​

------------------
summer jamz.
[Formerly known as .........]

I went by today at about 2pm and almost all the fitteds were left except the side panels. The black/grey checkered fitted was tempting but ended up passing. Ill be regretting that decision soon...
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

*****READ PROPERLY*****

Here is a chance for people who need Raptor tickets for "Home Game 2" it's for Section 304 Row 6. There's 10 tickets all TOGETHER get @ me if you need of course it can be split up but you'd have to have ADVANCE payment ready.

PM for price etc, to my knowledge the game is sold out and what happened was season ticket holders had first dibs before the presale and public sale. Through that people got links for their tickets so when it was ready for the public SOLD OUT, so again don't miss out and play around I'm only looking for serious people.

Is it true the maneki nekos don't drop at Goodfoot this weekend?

WANTED>>> Pushead Dunk 7-7.5

SELLING>>>
Dinosaur JR / DINO Dunks 11.5. Please PM

You guys can see what is dropping at Goodfoot this weekend by checking the news on their site. It's been updated lately.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

wow.. thats an insane update, thanks for the heads up. umm anybody want to go halfs with me on the beginning moments pack? i just want the black toe retroes :smile:
smile.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

For anyone messing with 50 this weekend, Fire Red 3s and Flips appear to be excluded. Everything else sauf OLNL seems to be in. Will update tomorrow when I see a solid copy of the list.

^ 50% is for employees?
...TEAM RAPTORS !
A.Bargnani-C.Bosh-J.Calderon-J.Dixon-T.Ford-J.Garbajosa-J.Graham-K.Humphries-
L.Jackson-D.Martin-R.Nesterovic-A.Parker-M.Peterson-U.Slokar-P.Sow

Grab those playoff tickets, too bad I can't afford them, cause the VC animosity during the playoffs is going to get hectic.

The Nets just grabbed 6th spot.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

Back
Top Bottom