Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I called STC last night and they told me calls will still be made today so hopefully those who signed up..including myself get a call today
nerd.gif
Good to know. I know they made some calls yesterday. I have 6 names entered between FTL and FTL kids.....i'd be shocked if I don't at least hit one ffs.

I would assume so? I only entered at STC HoH... haven't heard anything yet.

Might just try online Saturday and if anything take my L with no regrets lol

Only signed up at FTL Pickering and Champs Yorkdale. A mutual friend who works at Champs was surprised I didn't get a call given the amount of stock.

I rarely sign up/raffle for shoes, let alone trek across the city lol. Props to those that do though. I was lucky to be one of those consumers who walked in this time of the year at STC and claimed my Concord 11s via gift card.

Ever since that buyer experience went so smoothly, I said 'forget it..' when I started reading here about ghost chairs and raffles. I'll take the L with no regrets as well and I'll be happy to spend elsewhere on denim or a quality hoody :lol:

Last edited:
Now that winter has arrived it's really making me think twice about getting up early tomorrow for the Space Jams. I don't have the patience/perseverance of these young cats that will be lining up for hours.

Now that winter has arrived it's really making me think twice about getting up early tomorrow for the Space Jams. I don't have the patience/perseverance of these young cats that will be lining up for hours.
I hear ya...I was planning on going dt at 7:30 in the morning but now im not too sure if im gonna do that..hell I don't even get up that early for work to go downtown
roll.gif

I didn't know fake ACR Prestos existed, but then again it is 2016/2017 so you never know.

They're out there. Even in that navy colorway that people were labeling a F&F release, but really just ended up being bad lighting on the bamboo's.

Last edited:
Sounds like there's roughly 2000 pairs in the less than 1km stretch between Champs Yonge and HOH Yonge. Don't think I'd be getting up  early for that.

Can someone help with a quick LC? Is the UPC PO# the same for all sizes? He's selling a 9 and a 9.5 and the numbers are the same. 

Toronto sneaker crew, I need to figure out what type of pants to get for these kicks. Any thoughts?
I'd wear some light wash slim fit or well tapered jeans; the cut of the jeans in the picture look good.. Wearing skin tight jeans look kinda weird with high tops, unless you have a skinny frame. Also, light wash jeans compliment the beige colour.

Hey, I'll check for you after work when I get home.  I purchased 9.5's yesterday (seller bought from RC online).

Question for the Space Jam guys, you think I'll be able to stroll into a foot locker in the afternoon and pick up a pair or am I actually going to have to wake up for these? Just trying to take the lazy way out on these. 

Question for the Space Jam guys, you think I'll be able to stroll into a foot locker in the afternoon and pick up a pair or am I actually going to have to wake up for these? Just trying to take the lazy way out on these. 
I would take it one step further and be even lazier and just stay home and order online. 

Either you stay home and try online or wake up and go to a FL/Champs a little early. Learn from my mistake in 2009, do not sleep in. If you do sleep in, I think you can possibly find a pair but it will be in an obscure location an you'll have to do a lot of calling to find it.

I know there's gonna be a lot of pairs available, but then again I don't know how much the demand will be compared to the supply. If you really want these then I'd probably go around opening or before noon, but that's just me. It also depends on your size and which mall you go to.

I would take it one step further and be even lazier and just stay home and order online. 
True, you could probably go the online route, but I hate waiting to get my packages lol.

Last edited:

That's Plan A. 
laugh.gif
 but I haven't had any luck on Nike.ca
Either you stay home and try online or wake up and go to a FL/Champs a little early. Learn from my mistake in 2009, do not sleep in. If you do sleep in, I think you can possibly find a pair but it will be in an obscure location an you'll have to do a lot of calling to find it.

I know there's gonna be a lot of pairs available, but then again I don't know how much the demand will be compared to the supply. If you really want these then I'd probably go around opening or before noon, but that's just me. It also depends on your size and which mall you go to.

True, you could probably go the online route, but I hate waiting to get my packages lol.
I think I'll just head to Bramalea or something around noon and see how it goes if I strike out online. Size 10 too so that's probably a pretty big disadvantage for me. 

Thanks for the tips guys.

Last edited:

I'd wear some light wash slim fit or well tapered jeans; the cut of the jeans in the picture look good.. Wearing skin tight jeans look kinda weird with high tops, unless you have a skinny frame. Also, light wash jeans compliment the beige colour.
Yeah, I'm definitely thinking light wash. Going to Japan tomorrow. I think I'll try to get some dope denim. I bought a pair of biker jeans from H&M and it felt like I was wearing tights. HORRID. Had to return them.

That's Plan A. 
laugh.gif
 but I haven't had any luck on Nike.ca

I think I'll just head to Bramalea or something around noon and see how it goes if I strike out online. Size 10 too so that's probably a pretty big disadvantage for me. 

Thanks for the tips guys.
I signed up for 9.5 at champs & footlocker at bramalea, only got a callback from footlocker.

Talked to local footlocker in Alberta they said Noke/Jordan made a lot of space jams even if you missed out you can still order them in store and shipped in store on Wednesday

^ if Oakville Place Footlocker received Space Jams - then there must be a lot of pairs to go around.

Back
Top Bottom