Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

just heads up guys calls from stc are done and I still didn't get a call

looks like I'm heading dt tomorrow
mean.gif
Thanks for the update, guess I will have to do the same 
sick.gif

Work/life priorities taking over/precedence, etc. over hardcore shoe hunting

Definitely a shift in priorities for sure through the years. I was a young buck at 17 in 2006 lol.

It's harder to provide store updates when you've got other commitments. That and durham region didn't really have spots besides Switch and SVP Pickering before management changed. So again, I appreciate those that continue to give reports. I have yet to go to TPO for the first time.

And yeah, the roasting was good laughs. Before even memes were a thing some of y'all older heads would photoshop other local members. And this city ain't that big either so faces were recognized out in public. I thought one of you guys would roast that Yeezy grab-n-go dude a few pages back lol.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the quantities for Space James in the FL/Champs outside of the downtown core? Just wondering if I do decide to head out early, if I should try my local mall or just head to the core where I know for sure there'll be lots of pairs. My fear is that some of the smaller stores won't have as much stock as the Yonge & Dundas area.

My advice would be to call spots outside of the DT area these next few hours and find out stock numbers possibly and release times/strategy. From what I read and heard even the random spots that sometimes or rarely carry big drops will have.

Managed to grab 2 10.5 and a sz 12 for the kobes. really wished they had 11-11.5 as i was planning on using them as my groomsmen gift. 

Sucks too because i called earlier and they would put any pairs on hold because it was a signature shoe. I even offered to pay over the phone, but no dice.

and then you just wrote that one guy bought 10 pairs....oh well. hopefully i can find the rest of the sizes i need at roughly the same price point.

Thanks for posting about the sale BTW. helped me at least get some for cheap
Glad people here were able to pick up pairs. I called earlier too and they said "don't worry plenty of stock". Got there at 4:00 and there was plenty until on my way back after walking around the store and one guy with a baby stroller picking up 5 pairs, other guy on phone asking what sizes to sweep and he pretty much seemed to clear out more than half of the pairs.

Hope others were able to get them. Checked VM and no sales there for the kobes, still 199 for the asg there. VM always prices things higher...

Good Luck fam

Glad people here were able to pick up pairs. I called earlier too and they said "don't worry plenty of stock". Got there at 4:00 and there was plenty until on my way back after walking around the store and one guy with a baby stroller picking up 5 pairs, other guy on phone asking what sizes to sweep and he pretty much seemed to clear out more than half of the pairs.

Hope others were able to get them. Checked VM and no sales there for the kobes, still 199 for the asg there. VM always prices things higher...

Good Luck fam
Luckily found my receipt in the trash...Is it possible to get PM for past purchase at VM?

Damn the asg kobe 11s for 139 ? not too bad.. wasnt good enough for me at 199 but 139s pretty good anyone know if theres anymore stock at VM ? 

Does anyone know the quantities for Space James in the FL/Champs outside of the downtown core? Just wondering if I do decide to head out early, if I should try my local mall or just head to the core where I know for sure there'll be lots of pairs. My fear is that some of the smaller stores won't have as much stock as the Yonge & Dundas area.
My advice would be to call spots outside of the DT area these next few hours and find out stock numbers possibly and release times/strategy. From what I read and heard even the random spots that sometimes or rarely carry big drops will have.
 called my local footlocker that normally doesnt carry js and they said they will be openenig around 8 am at that location to sell sj only then close and repon at 9:30 lmao

Got a call for space jams size 12, but I'm worried about the fit. I usually wear 11.5 but when I put my name in for the raffle I went with 12 bc I know they tend to have more full sizes than half sizes. My question is does anyone know how the sizing/fit will be and if anyone would be willing to trade a 11.5 for l2. I noticed retros seem to be a bit bigger

Last edited:
Finally just tried on the 3.0s Ultra boosts. The 3.0 has a relax fit compared to the 2.0/1.0s. Usually have to 0.5 size up but doesn't seem like that should be the case for these variants anymore. Sizes all over the place smh....

Might try to go downtown to cop the 11s, hopefully the line isn't too long.  I really have no patience to purchase online and wait lol.

Last edited:
Several Size 11 and up left at VM.

Just did my PM with original receipt. From 199.99 to 129.99.
happy.gif

^ if Oakville Place Footlocker received Space Jams - then there must be a lot of pairs to go around.

They've been getting a bunch of releases here and there.

59 pairs off of ADC
mans been around for a minute! I remember when they broke out into regional forums and we had a "moderator" and everyone was cheesed that we weren't allowed to have a Canadian buy/sell thread lol!

crazy to still see some regulars around here after all these years!

I still remember lurking when there were the NT Toronto Summits :nerd: It's been a damn while

Several Size 11 and up left at VM.

Just did my PM with original receipt. From 199.99 to 129.99.
happy.gif
Damn 129 ?? its soo tempting might have to pass by tomorrow and take a peek at those size 13s lol.. Not sure if im still really feeling them though

Back
Top Bottom