Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

What actually annoys me is that I was in the queue before it was even tweeted and still couldn't get through on a single browser. Guess Adidas just doesn't like my connection lol. Oh well, on to Adidas US. 

What actually annoys me is that I was in the queue before it was even tweeted and still couldn't get through on a single browser. Guess Adidas just doesn't like my connection lol. Oh well, on to Adidas US. 
Wouldn't be surprised if it won't let you checkout though. Been like that for the past few releases for a lot of us :S

Wouldn't be surprised if it won't let you checkout though. Been like that for the past few releases for a lot of us :S
Yeah I guess that's another concern. Oh well, might as well try. Worst that can happen is I strike out again. 
laugh.gif

The Adidas US website requires an American credit card .. I carted but could not check out on the last release

What's funny is that my chrome browser is still at the splash page going, but it's sold out on firefox. Note to self: Don't use chrome next time. 

I got through the splash screen to the sizes and could never actually add to cart. I was watching sizes disappear. Had 4 devices running.

Back
Top Bottom