Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

They're now sitting on NDCa. This always happens. They sell out in the first 20 mins, and then a huge restock happens later.
That's weird. I'm still seeing OOS, I don't care though. Not a big fan of these but that was an interesting Nike release. 

I find it very satisfying to see solid cops from Plato's closet on IG/reddit.  I would love to see if anyone has had success in the GTA. This was my score a few weeks ago from Plato's in Hamilton.

Just 1, but buddies ive mine checked out multiples on same account. But I dont think Kith stated 1 per on the site. 

They didn't get their shipping yet.

Last edited:

Just 1, but buddies ive mine checked out multiples on same account. But I dont think Kith stated 1 per on the site. 

They didn't get their shipping yet.
Yeah I got two pairs, but like you said they didn't say 1 per customer. I checked very carefully before putting through the second order lol. Some guys in the US already got shipping for multiples. 

^ youll get a facebook messenger message first and then the email will follow
lol seriously? I can't tell if you're joking or not but I don't use facebook so I'm not updated with what goes on over there. I'll just wait for the email notification to pop up. 

^ dead serious.

They message you when you place an order, when you get shipping confirmation and then a thank you message after its been delivered. 

Back
Top Bottom