Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Do you know how much you will actually save by self clearing though? 

I was inquiring about one of my orders before, and they said that self clearing just eliminates the Broker fee which is usually $10. 
you will save the brokerage fee.  Usually like $40-50 for an item that's around $200.

For those dealing with DHL and wants to self clear, there's an email apparently you can send your information to (name, tracking #, and phone number) so they can send you the documents for you to go to the CBSA offices to pay the duties/customs. I didn't fill out the form in the following website, but rather clicked on the 'please email us your request' link which doesn't even look like an embedded link, pretty sneaky.

Link: http://international.dhl.ca/en/contact_center/contact_express/forms/clearance_for_individuals.html

Last edited:
Nrml.ca 40%off all nikes with code 12days12
Great deal on the Dr doom foams

Repped! Grabbed a pair of lunar duckboots for about 160. Been looking for these for a good price. Good looks bro!! :pimp:

Anyone order from them before? Just wondering which carrier they ship with.

Last edited:
Hey guys, question sorry non Nike but does anyone have a real pic of the Yeezys black and white that just dropped? For some reason mine look olive white....
Got them from Champ's on Yonge Street

Hey guys, question sorry non Nike but does anyone have a real pic of the Yeezys black and white that just dropped? For some reason mine look olive white....
Got them from Champ's on Yonge Street
Sorry olive and black and not black and white

Anyone on the YTWW fb group? Some guy sent $24K to someone who promised him 60 pairs of V2s. Got scammed hard :lol:

For those dealing with DHL and wants to self clear, there's an email apparently you can send your information to (name, tracking #, and phone number) so they can send you the documents for you to go to the CBSA offices to pay the duties/customs. I didn't fill out the form in the following website, but rather clicked on the 'please email us your request' link which doesn't even look like an embedded link, pretty sneaky.

Link: http://international.dhl.ca/en/contact_center/contact_express/forms/clearance_for_individuals.html
i just fill out the form tnx for this 
Damn lol the shoes are already in canada
same here
Anyone still waiting on shipping email from kith? Or am I the last one lol...
lol maybe your the last one but what time did u checkout?

The shoes are being delivered to me right now apparently, that was really fast. Guess I will have to refuse it at door and let the delivery guy know I'm doing self clearance when I get the documents next week. It's weird, I called DHL and the lady rep actually told me it's already cleared and there wouldn't be taxes/duty fees, but with some members' stories here....yea right.

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone trying to self-clear their DHL package. I tried it on some SLP-inspired boots shipped from Vietnam last month and I only saved $20 on the brokerage fee.

Most of the charge came from the 18% duties and 13% taxes. Might be worth it if you're near Pearson, but it wasn't for me since I live on the East end. Check the invoice at the door, check the brokerage fee and decide then.

Last edited:
Doubt many in here will care but Virgil Abloh's Off-White flagship store opened yesterday in Yorkville. I guess they wanted to do a silent opening since there's been no news or announcement of the opening yesterday. Opened until 4pm today, the "grand opening" is set for Feb.

Last edited:
Doubt many in here will care but Virgil Abloh's Off-White flagship store opened yesterday in Yorkville. I guess they wanted to do a silent opening since there's been no news or announcement of the opening yesterday. Opened until 4pm today, the "grand opening" is set for Feb.
Their stuff is really nice, but probably out of my price range 
frown.gif
 Is it daily? Wouldn't mind checking it out.

Back
Top Bottom