Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Sole Purpose CEO, for real man. I jsut don't want beastly lines. damnit.
formerly shoeWUfreak

hahha too bad im working all day tomorrow or else ill check out the goodfoot sale. matt is a punk, you buy the 2 and i get the one free, then i wont charge you for the work on your car. :D
happy.gif

All jokes aside though, this post is soft (pause).

Go wireless in TO. lol.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

Livestock def had some Heat... shoes and no AC-wise :lol:
laugh.gif

And what was that survey at gdft all about? I never got one

***Sidenote - someone msg'd me 2 weeks ago asking to trade sz 10 for sz 11 BRED XIIIs

deleted your pm by accident, get at me if u're still interested.

pacific mall-penny foamposites-269(i think) they still had fire red 5's,stealth 5's and the shop that sells pokemon cards has the nike free transformers for 45 each ill probably have a si vous play steeles report tomorrow

Was the Goodfoot sale only at the Toronto location?

WANTED>>> Pushead Dunk 7-7.5

SELLING>>>
Dinosaur JR / DINO Dunks 11.5. Please PM

didnt go to si vous play but ended up at the niagra nike outlet-35% all shoes on table and back wall picked up lebron 4's (wht/blk/red) for 108 jordan xiv blk toes for 148(no 35% discount) nuthin much to speak about some air max 90's a couple different dunks some all blk air force mids(on the 35% off table in boxes) blk blue air max 360 bb on the back wall theyre open till 6 on monday so if youre bored run down there right quick

^God damn, I need to go to Niagara Falls sometime soon. I've been looking for the white/black/crimson LBJ IV for a cheap price. That aint fair. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM RAPTORS !

GDFT an LS sales = crazy weekend with mad heat. to me highlight was some dude wearing blue soled XI space jams :lol:
laugh.gif

416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

haha ya i was right behind him, was gonna take a picture but i think he peeped me checkin his kicks out. on the real tho some fresh dudes out (no @#%$) who ever was wearin laneys outside gdft daaaamn
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Back
Top Bottom