Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anyone need some ball shoes? i have a pair of Jordan 9.5 color blk/true red, size 10.5. $50 worn once

I know 14 was the biggest made in the AM1's I don't know if Livestock got.

But I know the ES got a stock on Friday of them.

have those all black 3's come out yet? if so, how much? damn i havent copped a pair of kicks for months.....
All jokes aside though, this post is soft (pause).

i need a pass to get into the es store. can anyone send me one? i used to get from a friend who worked in a theatre but i dont ghet them anymore.

pm me if you have any. thanks.

o and how the @#%$ do you put a display pic under your name?
Wanted in a 10.5 NDS-DS: Jordan 1 Blk/Red & Blk/Blue

^You mean an avatar?

Go to; My Control Center>Edit Profile>Paste the picture's link in where it says 'My Photo' and make sure private is unchecked.>Save changes.
TEAM CANADA​

went to livestock no Atmos AM1s, unless you line up you can't cop these things, SMH! Aside from that they had some pretty nice ****.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

Matt - Naw, I just heard about the AM1's through a friend I wasn't personally there.

can anybody comfirm the Lemaur and Dauley at broadway fashions in square one is legit? specifically that ghostface one :pimp:
pimp.gif

BallerMayo
MSN: Matthewyh@hotmail.com AIM: thatkidmayo E-M: mayo.sauce@gmail.com

Quote:
can anybody comfirm the Lemaur and Dauley at broadway fashions in square one is legit? specifically that ghostface one :pimp:
pimp.gif

aint nothing in that store legit.....................
"yao know what i ming"

Uptown got a ****load of new stuff
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

GDFT TORONTO'S MAIN FLOOR REOPENS TOMORROW AFTER BEING CLOSED FOR A WEEK AND A HALF FOR RENOVATIONS, THE NEXT FEW SATURDAYS FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH WILL HAVE SOME HEAVY RELEASES COMING IN.

SO FAR THE SHARK PACK WHICH CONSISTS OF THE NEW ERA AND T-SHIRT WILL BE DROPPING THIS WEEKEND.
THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

just caught a quick second of the basement or whatveer its called these days, some dude was rocking the i heart af1 fitted... just thought id let you all know haha
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Back
Top Bottom