Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone have an extra livestock card or a card from a previous release? Livestock Spadina ran out of cards and I just learned that previous cards can be used, though I threw all mine out. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Anyone have an extra livestock card or a card from a previous release? Livestock Spadina ran out of cards and I just learned that previous cards can be used, though I threw all mine out. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
I think if word gets out for this, every future raffle will have double the amount of entries if people keep their cards

LOL wow, I threw out my card from the Oreo release yesterday... I sincerely hope Livestock addresses this for future raffles though.

Dudes collection is dope. Diggin the gazelles and esp those ManU joints [emoji]128293[/emoji]

This dude is a true Adidas sneakerhead as he know his ZX 8000 and 9000 OG colorways are GOAT!

Wont lie from the title of the article i was expecting someone with a pile of UBs in the basement. Was nice to see a collection like his. Def appreciated

Back
Top Bottom