Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'm salty AF right now, those Jordan 1 Golf Shoes sold out instantly. I actually wanted those to play in. I had a pair carted and I got jacked.

EDIT: Cooked on Sport Chek! Thank God.

Got them off Nike under my buddy's card but my shipping address.

Nike wasn't accepting my card.. I hope it doesn't cancel.

Trying Sportchek now

EDIT: checked out on Sportchek. When's Friends and Family? cause I hope these are still available or perhaps sitting in the store...

Last edited:
They use unique names now for some reason
Next thing you know, you'll talk to Crystal, Destiny, Angel, and Diamond 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Is there hype for the space jams tomorrow?
Always. Not sure what other companies are doing but Footlocker had it for either raffle or fcfs. their site states what stores are doing fcfs

I called square one footlocker to see if they contacted the winners today but looks like they did it on Wednesday when I was told yesterday that they were doing it today.

Last edited:
Where is the sj restock from? Returns or does it mean there are still warehouses with more sjs

Where is the sj restock from? Returns or does it mean there are still warehouses with more sjs
knowing Nike, there's still a warehouse full of them.  Just wait till the Jordan store and the Footaction open this year, they'll likely pop back up at those spots too

That's what i thought so I didn't pay resellers any mind. One day I'll have them
If you're not in a rush you should keep your eye out for the '01 pairs.  With the '09 and now these '16 pairs coming out again and again, less ppl are going to hunt the '01 pairs down since ppl aren't into restoring older models and you might be able to score a better deal. 

Plus you won't be rocking the same jams that everyone has on feet, just think about when the 72-10s dropped, EVERYONE had them.

Back
Top Bottom