Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Basically an Air Max history lesson on wheels. Looks pretty dope, lots of stops in the city until Air Max Day.

Yeah I saw some air maxes when someone opened the door, but guy said media only.

Will it be available to public?

Basically an Air Max history lesson on wheels. Looks pretty dope, lots of stops in the city until Air Max Day.

Yeah just came to post about this. Apparently that's the Sneakeasy thing Nike Toronto tweeted out yesterday.

EDIT: A friend of mine checked out the truck (inside) today. So pretty much starting tomorrow the truck will make stops at various stores/boutiques, if you buy a pair of Air Maxes you'll be given a token. You use the token inside the truck for a chance to buy one of the Air Maxes on the wall at its original price. Doubt all the AMs in the truck fall under this.

Like asiatic204 said, LS is the first stop tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yeah just came to post about this. Apparently that's the Sneakeasy thing Nike Toronto tweeted out yesterday.

EDIT: A friend of mine checked out the truck (inside) today. So pretty much starting tomorrow the truck will make stops at various stores/boutiques, if you buy a pair of Air Maxes you'll be given a token. You use the token inside the truck for a chance to buy one of the Air Maxes on the wall at its original price. Doubt all the AMs in the truck fall under this.

Like asiatic204 said, LS is the first stop tomorrow.
Pretty cool concept. Would have been nice for them to do the blue/red AM1's kinda like they did for the opening of the Jordan store with the white cement 4's - anyone who wanted a pair could get them, and then the AM bus is a nice little bonus to pick up something extra.

Looks like some cool pairs on there though - feel like I can see Huf's, Clot Kiss of Death's, original Atmos Safari's, Viotech's, Amsterdam's... Guessing it will be the opposite wall that you can use the tokens on though.

The tokens can be used to get a) a sneaker at retail b) an invite to the Tinker Nike AM Day party/event c) an AM pin.

Last edited:
Pretty cool concept. Would have been nice for them to do the blue/red AM1's kinda like they did for the opening of the Jordan store with the white cement 4's - anyone who wanted a pair could get them, and then the AM bus is a nice little bonus to pick up something extra.

Looks like some cool pairs on there though - feel like I can see Huf's, Clot Kiss of Death's, original Atmos Safari's, Viotech's, Amsterdam's... Guessing it will be the opposite wall that you can use the tokens on though.
I wish I could get a pair of "The 6" at retail on that wall, or even find a pair for sale at all.  Hopefully this brings more stock into the market, and I can actually get a pair.
grin.gif

How long does it take for UPS to charge you CC? They took down my CC info yesterday afternoon, but my account hasn't been charged yet.

A token is guaranteed a sneaker at retail or invite to the tinker event? or chance at one? Thanks Q youre always coming through with the knowledge :pimp:

A chance. Got to use the token in the AM machine to see what your prize is. And asiatic204 came with the info, I'm just adding to it.

Does anyone know if NIKE VM still has those force 180s in black? Looking for a Sz 12 bc the 11.5 feels kinda pinch with my NBA socks (too late to call)

I wish I could get a pair of "The 6" at retail on that wall, or even find a pair for sale at all.  Hopefully this brings more stock into the market, and I can actually get a pair.
grin.gif
I need a pair of those as well! I missed out on the original release...worst part of it is that I never really tried to get them and then awhile later I was like "damn, I shoulda tried to cop a pair"

some notables at burloak today:

30% off clearance,running,soccer
20% off hash

olive tech fleece tapered pants, clearance rack few sizes -$85-30%
lots of camo tech fleece black/grey hoodies - ~$130-30%
tech knit bombers black and grey - $150-30%
zoom all out in several colors on back wall for women - $130-20%
basketball aerosweat shorts - ~$85-30%
few styles of therma sweaters all sizes large and up - all additional 30% (one style was ~215 retail and was ~$115 -30%)
lots of soccer samples shoes on back wall (all size 9) for ~$40 and less

some decent hoodies/long sleeve training clothing for more than 60% off if you include the -30% ranging from $20-$50

grey & black tech fleece cropped joggers ~$90 no additional discount
lots of other tech fleece joggers, sweaters, jackets but no additional discount

Last edited:
I wish I could get a pair of "The 6" at retail on that wall, or even find a pair for sale at all.  Hopefully this brings more stock into the market, and I can actually get a pair.>D

Biggest mistake I made...

I was able to cart a 10...but decided not to complete the check out as it was not my preferred size 9.5. Also thinking that there would be another release and I would just grab my pair then.

Well you know what happened with the supposed release :smh:

Sometimes I should just think of getting any size and forget others... but I just did that with the OG AM1 reds, carted an 8.5 during the slow restocks but didn't complete the purchase again as others may actually need it.

some notables at burloak today:

30% off clearance,running,soccer

20% off hash

olive tech fleece tapered pants, clearance rack few sizes -$85-30%

lots of camo tech fleece black/grey hoodies - ~$130-30%

tech knit bombers black and grey - $150-30%

zoom all out in several colors on back wall for women - $130-20%

basketball aerosweat shorts - ~$85-30%

few styles of therma sweaters all sizes large and up - all additional 30% (one style was ~215 retail and was ~$115 -30%)

lots of soccer samples shoes on back wall (all size 9) for ~$40 and less
some decent hoodies/long sleeve training clothing for more than 60% off if you include the -30% ranging from $20-$50

grey & black tech fleece cropped joggers ~$90 no additional discount

lots of other tech fleece joggers, sweaters, jackets but no additional discount

Good sizes on the olive tech fleece pants?

Thanks

I can't find anything about a Canadian release anywhere....

Does anybody know anything about the Duke Kyrie 3s releasing in Canada?

For anybody curious like me, they seem to be HOH only.
Eatons centre footlocker has the Kyries and some Kobe ad Oregons

I can't find anything about a Canadian release anywhere....
Does anybody know anything about the Duke Kyrie 3s releasing in Canada?
Foot Locker in Markville has some

Back
Top Bottom