Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

May I ask how long was the wait to check out the bus? Will probably go check it out at Capsule Markham tmr.

I arrived ~half hour before they were scheduled to leave and was in within 15 minutes.

It really depends on how long people take to look around the bus and if the machine works. I'd imagine it probably takes a bit longer if the machine is working

I arrived ~half hour before they were scheduled to leave and was in within 15 minutes.

It really depends on how long people take to look around the bus and if the machine works. I'd imagine it probably takes a bit longer if the machine is working
Dam and all I want is the free Nike AIR pin in orange lol!

I was there at around 12:30. Took us around 2 hours to finally get in. Someone drew the Purple Pattas out in a size 10.5 and the Tiger Camos were gone as well. 

I was there at around 12:30. Took us around 2 hours to finally get in. Someone drew the Purple Pattas out in a size 10.5 and the Tiger Camos were gone as well. 

2 hours?!!! :smh:

That's crazy. I'm planning to go tomorrow and I hope its not that bad

Just left - it was at least 60? Line reached the entrance of markham downtown. If you buy a pair of shoes, you can skip the line and ge an extra token

Stupid man I got there at 11:30 and didn't get in till 1:30, could barely feel my toes then. Good thing they quickly fixed the gachapon machine just before it was my turn. There were a ton of empty balls inside and a ton of people ddin't win anything. Some people did win shoes tho. At least I won the Nike AIR pin in orange that I really wanted.

If you walk into Capsule and buy a pair of Air Max then you can immediately cut the line go into the bus smh!

Dress appropriately it's really cold with the wind.

Last edited:
Was going to post last night that the lines probably won't be as long when the truck makes stops in the suburbs. From the last few posts I was clearly wrong. :lol:

Last edited:
Saw the truck arrive while I was upstairs working out at Goodlife around 1030ish. 

Anyways got to the line at about 12:20ish. Line I'd say was about 80 people deep. Finally after about 2hrs, got into the truck a little before 230. Played the coin game with my brother, we both didn't win. I got an orange Nike Air pin and my brother got a red one. I heard from the workers, there was about 3 people who won earlier (forget which shoes).

If you make an Air Max purchase at Capsule, you can cut the line and get into the truck.

Guys, I'd make sure you're dressed properly, the windchill is insane! I think my toes would have fallen off if I had to wait any longer. Make sure you wear thick socks, no one cares what shoes you're trying to flex while waiting in line and showing off your nasty ankles lol!

Saw a chick flexing with the yeezy zebra's.. they're alright.  

Last edited:
was not worth the 2hr wait, ended up with an orange pin

Atleast you got something....all I got was air...wish it was in a shoe....but it was air...as in nothing ..not even a pin

But I had to try to get a chance with the Sneakeasy event

Last edited:
Don't mean to derail the thread but has anyone seen Toronto Huskies jerseys in-stores anywhere? I'm looking for a Derozan. They're currently on sale but sold out online. 

Currently on sale at Sportchek.ca

Edit: or a blue huskies hat

Last edited:
The bus is def not worth waiting for. Got there at 11:30am and didn't enter till 1:30 only got a pin. Lots of empty balls in the machine. 

As others have said, don't flex just dress warm. Saw some guys with flyknit racers on 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom