Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Recently picked up these Nike SB x Stussy Dunks from a thrift in Brampton. Not the biggest SB fan so i am willing to let them go. If any SB heads are interested hit me with a PM
Apologies in advance if posts like this aren't allowed

Did anyone place an order for royals on footlocker.ca get any updates? cancellations?

Saw a few people on FB receive cancellations. 

It let me add 2 on the same order and I checked out. Fully expecting a cancel, but hoping for a pleasant surprise.

Last edited:
damn took a break over the weekend after the L and I'm seeing all these double ups at FTL, FML...

Recently picked up these Nike SB x Stussy Dunks from a thrift in Brampton. Not the biggest SB fan so i am willing to let them go. If any SB heads are interested hit me with a PM
Those are fake

damn took a break over the weekend after the L and I'm seeing all these double ups at FTL, FML...
Tell me about it. People either got multiple pairs for ease, or took a L everywhere. Ugh just want a pair to wear, but people aren't budging below $400. And this whole re-release thing... not sure what to believe now. Wondering if I should just bite the bullet and get resell before it gets any higher..

Tell me about it. People either got multiple pairs for ease, or took a L everywhere. Ugh just want a pair to wear, but people aren't budging below $400. And this whole re-release thing... not sure what to believe now. Wondering if I should just bite the bullet and get resell before it gets any higher..
You could always buy now and resell if you manage to get a pear from the rerelease down the road. I'm sure you will essentially break even or you might even make a bit if you can afford to hold on to them for a while.

You could always buy now and resell if you manage to get a pear from the rerelease down the road. I'm sure you will essentially break even or you might even make a bit if you can afford to hold on to them for a while.
I say keep digging and be paitent got a few down to $375-380.....but for me only really looking for one around $300-350......

There are a lot of pairs out there and will be more this weekend.

I mean like some are saying more pairs are bound to drop with all the store openings but i would try to talk ppl down in price if you have to have them now.  I'm gonna hold off until the next big drop to try for a pair unless i get blessed w a steal. 

Based on the amount of ppl buying multiples there's likely someone who bit off more than they can afford.  They're likely tying up their funds for bigger purchases and by month end when their CC bill comes in, they may be more willing to budge on price.  but again that's my gameplan since i'm not paying more than $300 for these.

Are these the size 9.5 for $100 on TSG?

I'd wait man! Don't pay reseller prices.. don't give in. Wait for the Nike.ca re-release.. we dont know when. But trust me, it will be worth it. Plus you can apply a discount code to your order. You can usually get them when you complain about something to the Nike online chat guys. I know I'm waiting out.. then again I got so many new shoes I still have yet to wear. Maybe that explains why I can patiently wait for the Royal re-release :smile:

I guess footlocker.ca really is as bad as everyone says

On Saturday at 10 am I ordered a GS Royal on FTL.ca. Paid via paypal, got order conf email from FTL and receipt from Paypal.

Today I log on to FTL.ca and there is nothing in my order history and i can't look up the order manually either.  

Any of you guys experienced this in the past?  What was the outcome?

On Saturday at 10 am I ordered a GS Royal on FTL.ca. Paid via paypal, got order conf email from FTL and receipt from Paypal.

Today I log on to FTL.ca and there is nothing in my order history and i can't look up the order manually either.  

in the same boat. 

Not under order history and can't do order update either. 

I ordered 2 pairs of men's. Expecting a cancel. There is no point in calling them either. Last time I called about my order the lady said it was being packed to be shipped and then 2 days later, it was cancelled. 

Happened to me in the past I still received my item. Sometimes it takes a while for them to update their system other times it just doesn't show up. Just gotta wait and see.. one thing I hate is their VIP program, I've ordered tons of shoes using it and I never get the points I'm promised I email customer service and they say this and that weeks go by and I still never get anything..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom