Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

took an L on the Royals as well so I rocked my AJKO Royals instead 
roll.gif

Went to yonge Dundas for the first time in years and had an existential crisis seeing all the lights and the people. Just didn't feel real that time is flying this fast. It feels like yesterday when things were simpler

This royal drop really pissed me off. First Nike.ca ****** everyone. And then there was this secret, morning delivery of pairs at all FL stores that nobody has a chance of knowing about. 

So unless you lined up days before or won a raffle, how the **** are you suppose to get a pair? Luck? On the biggest nike drop apparently? **** Nike. 

This might be a silly question but maybe someone knows the answer.

I sent back some shoes due to a defect and they're sending me a gift card. Only thing is it says it can't be used on NDC. Do they mean .com only or .ca as well.

In the event that it's .ca as well, can I go into the retail location and buy a gift card using this voucher to use on Nike.ca?

I rather scoop up some stuff online than the store.

I guess footlocker.ca really is as bad as everyone says
On Saturday at 10 am I ordered a GS Royal on FTL.ca. Paid via paypal, got order conf email from FTL and receipt from Paypal.
Today I log on to FTL.ca and there is nothing in my order history and i can't look up the order manually either.  
Any of you guys experienced this in the past?  What was the outcome?

What size GS were you looking for? Might be able to help you out.

What size GS were you looking for? Might be able to help you out.
Ordered a 7...managed to get ahold of another one the same day because of everything I heard about the FL website.  Now I'm just wondering how long they're going to hold my money.  

I sent back some shoes due to a defect and they're sending me a gift card. Only thing is it says it can't be used on NDC. Do they mean .com only or .ca as well.

In the event that it's .ca as well, can I go into the retail location and buy a gift card using this voucher to use on Nike.ca?

Unfortunately Nike.ca doesn't accept gift cards in any way shape or form(I including voucher). If this card is issued by a Canadian Nike store you'll only be able to use at outlet stores, running stores, or ES. But not online. Now for NDC.com I'm not so sure but my feeling is it wouldn't work however I'm pretty sure that if you were to make a trip down to the states you'd be fine using the card in any Nike store or outlet. This is through my experience with a Nike gift card given to me as a gift that was purchased and issued from a Nike Canada store

Unfortunately Nike.ca doesn't accept gift cards in any way shape or form(I including voucher). If this card is issued by a Canadian Nike store you'll only be able to use at outlet stores, running stores, or ES. But not online. Now for NDC.com I'm not so sure but my feeling is it wouldn't work however I'm pretty sure that if you were to make a trip down to the states you'd be fine using the card in any Nike store or outlet. This is through my experience with a Nike gift card given to me as a gift that was purchased and issued from a Nike Canada store

Repped.. thanks

I also asked nike chat and they said all stock for canada is gone. Again, grain os salt.

Man...the Ultraboost stock is truly such a ***** here in Canada. Sneakerheads act like fiends up here whenever stock releases because it's already so limited to begin with. I keep missing every drop because sizes sell out within minutes...

On another note. Haven's return policy is straight garbage. It was totally my own fault but I ordered a pair of the Y3 boosts (hoping the size would fit well) from there only to find out later that they don't offer cash refunds whatsoever. Friendly warning to those buying anything from Haven is that the minute you checkout, you're screwed to keep the item or get only store credit back. Not to mention that anything on sale is final sale no matter what...I hate stores like them.

Man...the Ultraboost stock is truly such a ***** here in Canada. Sneakerheads act like fiends up here whenever stock releases because it's already so limited to begin with. I keep missing every drop because sizes sell out within minutes...

On another note. Haven's return policy is straight garbage. It was totally my own fault but I ordered a pair of the Y3 boosts (hoping the size would fit well) from there only to find out later that they don't offer cash refunds whatsoever. Friendly warning to those buying anything from Haven is that the minute you checkout, you're screwed to keep the item or get only store credit back. Not to mention that anything on sale is final sale no matter what...I hate stores like them.
Doesn't that return policy apply to all small boutiques in the city? Livestock? Solestop? Capsule?

That's why you always gotta know your size before you buy it online. But its hard without trying it on, especially collab ones. Its all weird fitting.

Doesn't that return policy apply to all small boutiques in the city? Livestock? Solestop? Capsule?

That's why you always gotta know your size before you buy it online. But its hard without trying it on, especially collab ones. Its all weird fitting.
Ya dude that's exactly it. It's not about not knowing your size. Some shoes you go TTS and they fit a full size large...

Even advice people give is all taken with a grain of salt because a person could say they sized down etc, then you go and size down and the shoe doesn't fit.

Ordered a 7...managed to get ahold of another one the same day because of everything I heard about the FL website.  Now I'm just wondering how long they're going to hold my money.  

Ahhh no dice, we have a 6.5 which might be the size that fits her best and a 6 as well.

Last edited:

Yep, entered 6 raffles and i actually thought i would have a shot but came up empty handed as usual

hope is a fickle b!tch
Between my brother and I we had about 20 entries in Footlocker raffles (STC, YD, Bramalea, SQ1 and Sherway), not 1 win for a 9/10.5 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom