Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I really hope so. According to twitter account YD sold out at 11 though.

You should still be good to cop after work. They usually restock through out the day or weekend.

The only thing that can't be returned are the slippers (which are dope AF imo).

I really hope so. According to twitter account YD sold out at 11 though.
My friend was there and said the place was ransacked 1 hour ago. So unless it puts out stock throughout the day, seems like it's done. Not surprised if they do have stock at the back for tomorrow morning though.

Last edited:
So according to an employee the plush was an Asia exclusive??? Grabbed a few tees this morn, was lots of stock but lots of people buying.

US and HK/Singapore is what I know that received plush. Malaysia didn't get any based on IG comments and also UK.

They will not be restocking today. They'll put out some more stuff overnight/tomorrow morning though. The girl showed me the print out. It was like 3-5 styles of the white tees.

I know US online got the plush, but not every store got them. I was hoping to grab a t shirt or two after US sold out, but was too lazy to make the drive to Yorkdale this morning. Hopefully US restocks or something. People reselling Uniqlo lol

I know US online got the plush, but not every store got them. I was hoping to grab a t shirt or two after US sold out, but was too lazy to make the drive to Yorkdale this morning. Hopefully US restocks or something. People reselling Uniqlo lol
I definitely walked out of there looking like a reseller LOL

How much did you end up buying? Was there a line up at YD in the morning? I remember the last KAWs collab wasn't as hectic as this. 
Almost 20 tees and 2 pairs of slippers. Grabbed some stuff for NTers, friends, and myself. It got to a point where stuff was flying off shelves so fast I just started grabbing whatever I could in M, L, and XL. I'll sort it out and whoever wants whatever can take it. All else will be going back to the store. Even grabbed a couple of tees for the guy working cash! Stuff was moving so fast that he would never be able to get anything after his shift.

Was at Eaton Centre, so no comment on Yd. I asked the staff and they said there was a line up at EC in the morning.

Last edited:

Almost 20 tees and 2 pairs of slippers. Grabbed some stuff for NTers, friends, and myself. It got to a point where stuff was flying off shelves so fast I just started grabbing whatever I could in M, L, and XL. I'll sort it out and whoever wants whatever can take it. All else will be going back to the store. Even grabbed a couple of tees for the guy working cash! Stuff was moving so fast that he would never be able to get anything after his shift.

Was at Eaton Centre, so no comment on Yd. I asked the staff and they said there was a line up at EC in the morning.
Just to piggy back off this post, I went there an hour ago, they only had three designs left in the tees. The Navy with Snoopy graphic, the Grey with chest pocket and whirlwind/tornado design on the side, and the Olive Charlie Brown tee.

And thank you once again Crono.

Last edited:
Not much at vm. A new stock of wing it Jordan 2 was put out, for 170. Didn't see anything else worth mentioning. A pair of grey sock darts size 8 on hash

Not much at vm. A new stock of wing it Jordan 2 was put out, for 170. Didn't see anything else worth mentioning. A pair of grey sock darts size 8 on hash
Was there any discount off hash/clearance clothing?

Last edited:

Anyone near Solestop in Markham they are holding a 500 ticket raffle for the Yeezys.
I must say, Solestop gives the best apperance of being the most "fair" retailer when it comes to Yeezy raffles. I know they must hold some pairs for "friends and family" but they do give a lot of chances to win (IG,Twitter and now tickets).

How much were the tshirts?

I must say, Solestop gives the best apperance of being the most "fair" retailer when it comes to Yeezy raffles. I know they must hold some pairs for "friends and family" but they do give a lot of chances to win (IG,Twitter and now tickets).
Yeah think in the past they've posted photos of winners etc. I put them quite low on my internal Shade-ometer. Exclu and Capsule currently duking it out for top spot.

Lmk if you got a ghost tee in L or XL

Back
Top Bottom