Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Raptors always leave us saying "typical Raptors" lol. There was no doubt that the Bucks would have made a big run to try to keep their season alive but that display of offense like we've all been talking about it inexcusable. How do you go that stagnant and go basically 15-20 mins straight without scoring a bucket. I feel we're all just going into this Cavs series hoping for the best but there were so many negatives to draw from this series. That being said, nothing should be taken away from the Bucks because they will be a force in a few years. Their fans are completely classless though with the "Bucks in 6" chants, but more specifically, the USA chants and Barney playing showed no class. Take that L.
USA chant was dumb..half the players on the raptors are Americans idiots!

But the Barney intro song was A+++ trolling.  

USA chant was dumb..half the players on the raptors are Americans idiots!

But the Barney intro song was A+++ trolling.  

Not even that...their best player isn't even American :x

Add Dely and Thon Maker as non-Americans in their team...

So stupid to chant U-S-A

I'm assuming the Adidas store at yonge and dundas are done making there calls for the yeezys?

That's the thing about Americans though guys. They always disguise "patriotism" with pure classless actions. It was both unnecessary and shameful to make a sporting event a "war of Canada vs USA." I also consider the fact that Milwaukee is only good for beer and cheese. They wish they were the city that Toronto is...

100% dumb and classless (see also: Rangers, Texas)...should probably expect it during the Cavs series as well. It's as if Milwaukee fans completely forgot their star player is literally nicknamed "The Greek Freak", and these are our dudes:

Last edited:
Anyone know if Uniqlo is dropping those plush Kaws? Uniqlo doesn't have any phone numbers made public
So according to an employee the plush was an Asia exclusive??? Grabbed a few tees this morn, was lots of stock but lots of people buying.

It's those same Americans that probably think/claim that The United States created the Hamburger, Fries and Pizza haha "Good ol' American Food!" 
wink.gif

It could also just be very evident that they are so inexperienced/new to the playoffs, that they obviously overreacted in every situation possible. Even after game 3, I feel most Raptors fans still said we were going to eventually win the series. The key to this all is not to get too high after wins and not to get too low after losses. It's how you bounce back after losses or tough games that shows your true character in the playoffs. @BlackChiney08 I agree that there were a lot of negatives you can take out of this series, but I feel there are some glaring positives which show the Raptors resilience and fight even when they had everything to lose in this series when Milwaukee had everything to gain. It's no sweat off their back to lose the series because it can always be chalked up to, "oh, they're young and inexperienced and were a 6 seed vs a 3 seed who is supposed to beat them".

That's their angle they've been trying to use to talk **** on all our social media outlets. "Oh, it's sad that we have injured players (Jabari Parker) and have rookies in our lineup and you Raptors BARELY beat us". That's so stupid because you're $hitting on your team and are making up flat out excuses as to why you lost. Classless for sure.

Last edited:
Does anyone know from past experiences, if Solestop/TNT/J+O/Nomad call or do they send emails? Might have to take the subway downtown around 6 but feels like a bad idea haha

So according to an employee the plush was an Asia exclusive??? Grabbed a few tees this morn, was lots of stock but lots of people buying.
You mean a lot of RESELLERs LOL....Saw a kid spend about $550 on items and while checking out he asked if he could return items or would it have to be store credit.

You mean a lot of RESELLERs LOL....Saw a kid spend about $550 on items and while checking out he asked if he could return items or would it have to be store credit.
Ridiculous. Here I thought I could stroll into Uniqlo and grab a tee or two after work. SMH.

Wowsers. The girl serving me said something about returns but her accent was so thick, couldn't understand a word.

Ridiculous. Here I thought I could stroll into Uniqlo and grab a tee or two after work. SMH.
You should still be good to cop after work. They usually restock through out the day or weekend.

Wowsers. The girl serving me said something about returns but her accent was so thick, couldn't understand a word.
The only thing that can't be returned are the slippers (which are dope AF imo).

Think they were already out of totes.
Still had a bunch of tees down at Eaton Centre for those interested.  Also they have some stock in the back wall not just the front.  If you're looking for kids, they have plenty up in the kids area.

Back
Top Bottom