Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yeah, I agree, the good stuff is going to the university students for sure. I wouldn't mind a pair of Chicago 1s though but that is only a dream at this point haha

I'm just going to live vicariously through SneakerTalk and Sean Go when I watch their recap videos on YouTube of the VIP event :smile:

Haha I'm in Europe until the 28th so I'm out of commission. Good luck to everyone!

haha likely anyone with a connect in the store is gonna try to finesse a pair through that line but let's be honest unless you're gonna camp out most of the good stuff is gonna be gone for those who have a 9-5 cause if it was anything like FAs opening, you're gonna be in line for atleast an hour plus to get in not including the checkout line time.

They're also going to have a "tastemaker" night the day before opening like FA so i'm sure some fellow NTers are gonna eat on that day
If its anything like when the jordan store opened back at the ASG, we are gonna be in line for hours if we want a chance at anything good.  When a person goes in, an employee helped you out getting the kicks and stuff/talked to you etc.  They would only let people in when people left, which made the wait a really long time.  Sucked for me waiting in line for 5 hours only to be the OVOs sold out when I was close to the front, along with the other hype stuff.   Regardless, going to be good to have another shop to cop from.  

Haha I'm in Europe until the 28th so I'm out of commission. Good luck to everyone!

Oh yeah! I remember you mentioned how you wanted the launch to be delayed so you could make it haha

Transfer your invite to me!! I can bring a camera along :tongue:

Anyways, BIG CONGRATS on your engagement!!! Happy for you. Welcome to the club :smile:

Finally?
Awesome, another way to take an L on the yeezy releases.  
laugh.gif

Pretty awesome that we have another way to cop tho, should make it easier for all.  

Last edited:

If its anything like when the jordan store opened back at the ASG, we are gonna be in line for hours if we want a chance at anything good.  When a person goes in, an employee helped you out getting the kicks and stuff/talked to you etc.  They would only let people in when people left, which made the wait a really long time.  Sucked for me waiting in line for 5 hours only to be the OVOs sold out when I was close to the front, along with the other hype stuff.   Regardless, going to be good to have another shop to cop from.  
I can't see it being like the ASG, there was more hype for it then than now.  A good amount of the crowd were from people driving and flying in because the opening coincided with the ASG.  This time around, it won't be as crazy.  I'm guessing there might be a few hype drops, but most of the stuff is probably the stuff you're seeing on shelves now.  

Talking to one of the dudes there ... he said there's gonna be a new Lids store (I think on Queen), but nothing for New Era

If I'm not mistaken, NE Queen was taken over by Lids quite a while back, but still operating as NE.

Last edited:
Confirmed doesn't really do much for us considering we only really have one Adidas store in T.O that carries limited stuff most of the time.  Basically saves you from lining up for one raffle.  Guessing there will be even more entries now that people don't physically have to go and enter.

nike burloak

30% off apparel, 20% off hash, 30% on a lot of running + running clothing markdowns

6-7 pairs of red size S tech fleece joggers - $80-30% (potentially ~$50 for two pairs if u have MVP pass)
Kobe XI em draft day on back wall scattered sizes - $130-20%
2 pairs of size 8 volt racers - $140-20%
saw a pair of size 9 nike free shield - i think price was $80-20%
lunarepics in a red/maroon fsr - around $130-20%

If anyone's into Palace bluetile lounge is getting a load of the new stuff in today. Only 3 of us in line. Nice and civilised.

Adidas employee store update.

Lots of stock for ball shoes this time.

Rose 7 boost in 3 colors. Including the solar reds. $220

Crazy explosives Xeno 220
Crazy explosives aw prime knit blue/green pair. 230
Dame 3 all white. 160
Dame 2. 150
Crazy light boost low 140

Harden 1 for kids 2 cw.
Kids also had Dame 2, crazy explosives

Other random boost shoes but no ultra boosts NMD etc. Which u all probably know.

NBA jerseys raptors, Cleveland $120. A few weeks ago they were $80 for selected sizes.

With pass all prices are 50 percent off!

Last edited:
Was walking though the atrium and they had a crack of the Jordan store door open and saw nothing but gr's

Adidas employee store update.

Lots of stock for ball shoes this time.

Rose 7 boost in 3 colors. Including the solar reds. $220

Crazy explosives Xeno 220
Crazy explosives aw prime knit blue/green pair. 230
Dame 3 all white. 160
Dame 2. 150
Crazy light boost low 140

Harden 1 for kids 2 cw.
Kids also had Dame 2, crazy explosives

Other random boost shoes but no ultra boosts NMD etc. Which u all probably know.

NBA jerseys raptors, Cleveland $120. A few weeks ago they were $80 for selected sizes.

With pass all prices are 50 percent off!
Is the store the one near woodbine?

Back
Top Bottom