Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Forgot to mention for those looking for GS shoes, TPO had aqua and black/chrome Jordan 8's.  Didn't look at the price though.

You'll most likely get hit by customs from End. It's 50/50 but I've found that Canada Post isn't too friendly with European imports, especially the UK. I've been hit on most of the stuff I've gotten from over there. I feel it sends more red flags when things are coming from Europe even more so than the States.

Must be some sort of record time on price reduction for an NMD. 7-10 sitting. Leather ones also available.

Last edited:
FYI for anyone looking for some Common Projects or other "luxury" sneakers, Nordstrom is doing their half year designer sale.  Achilles Mids are 380 and lows are 360 and from what I could see at the EC location they had the Veg tan in mid and low, red/patent red (in low), mint (low) and perforated suede grey (in lows)  also some henders as well but not the jordan or air force models (not sure for price on those)

Sorry mate I always ship to either of my parents in the UK then have them ship it or wait and pick it up.
No worries, just thought I'd ask becuase I remember you talking about END before.

You'll most likely get hit by customs from End. It's 50/50 but I've found that Canada Post isn't too friendly with European imports, especially the UK. I've been hit on most of the stuff I've gotten from over there. I feel it sends more red flags when things are coming from Europe even more so than the States.
I'm not going to take any chances, not too much out there worth paying duties for LOL

anybody have a list of whats gonna release this saturday at the jordan store?

I walked passed by the store earlier today and from what I can make out on the back wall they had th jordan 4 white cements,jordan 6 maroons and jordan 6 pinnacle

FYI for anyone looking for some Common Projects or other "luxury" sneakers, Nordstrom is doing their half year designer sale.  Achilles Mids are 380 and lows are 360 and from what I could see at the EC location they had the Veg tan in mid and low, red/patent red (in low), mint (low) and perforated suede grey (in lows)  also some henders as well but not the jordan or air force models (not sure for price on those)

Would Y-3 sneakers be included in this?

Would Y-3 sneakers be included in this?
 i didn't see any at the EC location but tbh i was only checking for Common Projects at the time.  i didn't see any though from what i could remember but i was only in the size 9-10 section

Thanks! I'm guessing there wasn't any White Achilles low or Blush Pink?

HR Man has some Common Projects on sale. Defo blue Achilles low. Can't remember which other ones. There were a load of Zespas as well.

Never noticed y-3 at EC Nordstrom. Didn't know they carried it.

HR Man has some Common Projects on sale. Defo blue Achilles low. Can't remember which other ones. There were a load of Zespas as well.

Never noticed y-3 at EC Nordstrom. Didn't know they carried it.

i didn't see any at the EC location but tbh i was only checking for Common Projects at the time.  i didn't see any though from what i could remember but i was only in the size 9-10 section

I was making an assumption. Didn't actually know whether Nordstrom carried them or not. Thanks for letting me know though.

I'm primarily interested in the Yohji Run Boost since that's the only OG/2.0 pureboost silhouette still in production.

Last edited:
I was making an assumption. Didn't actually know whether Nordstrom carried them or not. Thanks for letting me know though.

I'm primarily interested in the Yohji Run Boost since that's the only OG/2.0 pureboost silhouette still in production.
for sure i didn't see any boost on the racks unless someone had them but i think @corbs might be right on Y3 not being carried there

Y3 is definitely carried in Nordstrom. I've seen the Yohji Run and Y3 Pure Boost, as well as the Quasa High and other models at Yorkdale...

Must be some sort of record time on price reduction for an NMD. 7-10 sitting. Leather ones also available.
NMDs have taken a HUGE nosedive recently. I don't think any styles have resell value to the degree of the mid 2016s either. Which I'm totally cool with. But Adidas after a lot of holding stock has gone overboard with it and essentially made them general releases (that always sell out on Adidas.ca haha). Either way, no issue with it from my end because 290 is a stupid price. It might drop to 150 like the EQT ultra pks did at one time. 

How's the selection? I'm going tomorrow and hopefully they have Yankees caps in my size

The on fields are gone off the display shelf, just a few lying around. Its mostly nba and NFL fitteds that are any good

There's a lot of Pirates, tigers, braves strap backs

I picked up a Yankees stretch fit.

No staff there to help, you just dig in the boxes

The on fields are gone off the display shelf, just a few lying around. Its mostly nba and NFL fitteds that are any good

There's a lot of Pirates, tigers, braves strap backs

I picked up a Yankees stretch fit.

No staff there to help, you just dig in the boxes

Good to know, thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom