Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Should I make a separate thread for black friday, cyber Monday, boxing day come ups or just post everything in here?

It was around $75-80 for the sweatpants and $90-100 (like what jumpman said above).

I believe NDC still have a couple of tech fleece available with 30% off. Big sizes only though.

I picked up an XL Tech Fleece with the promo code this AM. I tried yesterday a few times but it wouldn't take my card. Tried with three different cards. Glad it worked this AM.

lol fcfs for Jordan 1 on Monday. Ghost chairs out yet?

I called 306, and they said it was going to be FCFS as of right now... hope that changes.

A friend of a friend just won the Prestos. Winning email came a little after 1pm.

Woah.. there is still hope. Surprising since the Haven Presto raffle was like almost 2 weeks ago! What size? Need that size 13 lol

Should I make a separate thread for black friday, cyber Monday, boxing day come ups or just post everything in here?

Here is good. Unless we make a separate deals thread and a separate raffles/release thread for Toronto. Other ones seem to die in the Canada sub.

I really don't understand people from out of town (or country) entering a raffle with no intention of travelling or having some action plan in place. I've now been asked twice now to assist in picking up someone's winning pair from Haven via a friend/middle man. It's so stupid and mind boggling.

Anyone have insight as to how best buy will be tomorrow or if anyone has gone to best buy last black Friday how was it? Trying to pick up the 2ds, but im not sure how early I should go to grab it.

Anyone have insight as to how best buy will be tomorrow or if anyone has gone to best buy last black Friday how was it? Trying to pick up the 2ds, but im not sure how early I should go to grab it.

IIRC, last year there was long lines at the Bay/Dundas Best Buy. My advice would be call the location you plan on hitting and see if there's a release strategy/rules for lining up. If you drive and it's not too much trouble, go by the location before you head to sleep and make a decision based off that. I think an hour or 2 early is the most you'll need to do.

Just stay home and buy online at midnight

No chairs yet at 306 Yonge when I drove past it at 3pm. However I did see 2 chairs in front of LS Spadina. It was near the garbage can in front of the store.

Since LS is dropping the Top 3s as well - maybe those chairs are for that.

No chairs yet at 306 Yonge when I drove past it at 3pm. However I did see 2 chairs in front of LS Spadina. It was near the garbage can in front of the store.

Since LS is dropping the Top 3s as well - maybe those chairs are for that.

Isn't the top3 a cyber monday release?

I'll be passing by LS for a raffle card. I'll confirm/deny the chairs. I'm going to the Jay Zed concert. Maybe I should pack them up and take them with me lol.

83295BA8-7205-4A8C-9D8F-586D233A6A31.jpeg

Saw these at Burloak - FSR - $139.99 - not a bad deal tomorrow.

Anyone here going for the KITH Mids? I really wish they were being sold in Canada. But going to end up spending like 450 with duties on them...

Back
Top Bottom