Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I just got a call from Champs on Yonge for a W at 5:45 pm (even though it's Thursday now) so there may still be more calls to be had. Don't give up boys!

Es Update

Tech Fleece
Black S-L tops x bottom
Dark Grey S-XXL tops, S-XL Bottoms

Gold x Light blue Foamposites $209.99
Royal Flyknits $164.99
Triple Black KD 10s $137.99
Triple Black Vapor Max $175.99 limited sizes
Oreo Vapor Max x Red Bottoms FSR

Not much else there right now.

Es Update

Tech Fleece
Black S-L tops x bottom
Dark Grey S-XXL tops, S-XL Bottoms

Gold x Light blue Foamposites $209.99
Royal Flyknits $164.99
Triple Black KD 10s $137.99
Triple Black Vapor Max $175.99 limited sizes
Oreo Vapor Max x Red Bottoms FSR

Not much else there right now.
damn that's definitely a good price for those vapor max. I've been wanting to try them out but I just think they're priced too high imo

IIRC, last year there was long lines at the Bay/Dundas Best Buy. My advice would be call the location you plan on hitting and see if there's a release strategy/rules for lining up. If you drive and it's not too much trouble, go by the location before you head to sleep and make a decision based off that. I think an hour or 2 early is the most you'll need to do.
Actually went to the store, they had the deal on a today a day early. Got lucky after all. Thanks for the help.

I'll be passing by LS for a raffle card. I'll confirm/deny the chairs. I'm going to the Jay Zed concert. Maybe I should pack them up and take them with me lol.

Nah just take a picture and make a kijiji listing for free chairs then watch shoe scalpers fight other kijiji scalpers.

Anyone interested in these? They're size medium, but doesn't fit me well so I'm probably gonna return them tomorrow.

If anyone wants them for what I got them for (50 and tax), PM me!

Attachments

• 1053BAF1-C08F-45C4-938C-5E11E83353B6.jpeg
    1053BAF1-C08F-45C4-938C-5E11E83353B6.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 72
Anyone in line at uniqlo? was wondering if I could get an oop on the snoopy plushie. I'll return the favour

Just a heads up, if you signed up for the SNS raffle, check your pending charges on your CC.

I wanted some of the kaws x peanuts collab but i guess that's not happening.

don't people buy anything anymore without the intention of reselling fml

Back
Top Bottom