Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Niagara on the lake - 25% off total purchase, 30% off clothing/gear
GS black cats 13 79.99
GS jordan 4 royalty $119.99
GS wolf grey 5s $79.99
Oreo racers $119.99 (women sized)
Triple Black racers $119.99(women sized)
bunch of sock darts
flyknit mariah racers multi colour, black, oreo $119.99 back wall
Jordan 1 BHM 2017
pantone 7

lundy lane got the best clothing racks, a bunch of tech knits, tech, jordan for 50% off (tech knit pants for $44)
shoe selection there is always garbage though

I`m curious to see if Dixie stocks any Riccardo Tisci apparel along with the shoes from last year. If anyone is there over the weekend, I'd appreciate the heads up, TIA!

Niagara on the lake - 25% off total purchase, 30% off clothing/gear
GS black cats 13 79.99
GS jordan 4 royalty $119.99
GS wolf grey 5s $79.99
Oreo racers $119.99 (women sized)
Triple Black racers $119.99(women sized)
bunch of sock darts
flyknit mariah racers multi colour, black, oreo $119.99 back wall
Jordan 1 BHM 2017
pantone 7

lundy lane got the best clothing racks, a bunch of tech knits, tech, jordan for 50% off (tech knit pants for $44)
shoe selection there is always garbage though

Thanks! What colour on the tech knit pants?

I scored a pair from Solestop! I tweeted this but if I get a 3rd pair (ate on confirmed), I will let one go for retail. Also going to sell the second pair $50 below whatever resell is looking like.

Size 9.5 if you guys are keeping watch, haha.
If I'm not successful online tomorrow then I wouldn't mind taking your 3rd pair (if you are successful haha). I'll put them on feet and walk away from our transaction in them.

Please! not that term. I'll forever be haunted after the KDC x Royal 1s fiasco.
That fateful day. The release was terrible, couldn't cart anything of the "Legendary Stock". :lol:

People still bring it up with him on Twitter, and he usually doesn't talk about stock anymore. :rofl:

That fateful day. The release was terrible, couldn't cart anything of the "Legendary Stock". :lol:

People still bring it up with him on Twitter, and he usually doesn't talk about stock anymore. :rofl:

Day? he kept saying that mess for weeks. Both KDC and the regular KD accounts blocked me on Twitter after I went hard clowning them after that ****. :lol:

Hopefully these AF1s will be easy to get for true Roc fans like myself.

Day? he kept saying that mess for weeks. Both KDC and the regular KD accounts blocked me on Twitter after I went hard clowning them after that ****. :lol:

Hopefully these AF1s will be easy to get for true Roc fans like myself.

I'm personally going after the Acronym AF1s. All white is easier for me to rock than some of the other Lunar AF1s they have done. The Roc Nation ones are dope as well, probably will grab those if I choke on grabbing the Acronyms.

I scored a pair from Solestop! I tweeted this but if I get a 3rd pair (ate on confirmed), I will let one go for retail. Also going to sell the second pair $50 below whatever resell is looking like.

Size 9.5 if you guys are keeping watch, haha.

I would be interested as well if you are selling......let me know.

Back
Top Bottom