Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Asking because I’m in Florida and a friend wants to know: Does Champs, FTL or FA in Eatons Centre have Air Max Plus in Team Orange?

Finally made the hike to Nike Halton Hills last night.
There were still a few Aeroloft bombers in larger sizes, XXL were the only ones I saw left @40% rack.
Nike Tech Knit Bomber Jackets in blk and grey. Again, sizes left were XXL.
Foamposite Eggplants but only saw small foot sizes, a few 10s, and 11s.

Scooped up the Sportswear Down Filled Parka for $119 - 40% Off.
Adidas had 50% off red tag items, a bunch of Tennis HU and Adidas XBYO sweatpants and hoodies.

Nice pickup! For the discount, did you have to show something or is it automatically applied? Thanks.
Picked several socks there yesterday, I asked coupon can be used or not first, and then the discount was automatically appled. They didnt ask me to show the coupon or anything.

Nice pickup! For the discount, did you have to show something or is it automatically applied? Thanks.

Picked several socks there yesterday, I asked coupon can be used or not first, and then the discount was automatically appled. They didnt ask me to show the coupon or anything.

Just before I checked out she asked me to show the voucher. So I just got it from here and showed it on my phone.

Anybody check out the Sale that is going on at Exclucity? Haven't had a chance to check it out but they have a "up to 60% off".

Just wondering if there is anything worth noting?

Was just about to mention the footlocker deal,
But if anyone plans on going to the footlocker store today could they let me know if they work on the nba nike hoodies as well?

Thanks in advance guys

The 30% discount works on the nba showtime thermaflex hoodies (the $185 ones). At Yorkdale fl/Hoh I Picked up the last small in the red raptors one. There is still an Xl in red. And there are three XL in the black/grey. Didn’t see any other teams besides the raptors.

Picked up the Kyrie 4s (BHMs are excluded, but wasn't the pair I wanted anyway) at the HoH by the Eaton Centre at 30% off. 130.52 after tax. First impression is even though the forefoot doesn't have zoom, it's somehow more comfortable than the back. Also, it 100% fits half a size small for average to wide footers. I'm super excited to play in these. Hopefully I'll get a game in this weekend. Was considering the Westbrooks but hearing mixed opinions, but at the price I got I might just buy a second pair. I definitely like the feel of these on feet more than the LeBron 15 or the Jordan 32s, even though those are flyknit. Plus, the suede looks dope.

Not sure if anyone flagged this...
Nike has 25% off, too.

Attachments

• DT1llmTUQAEggzW.jpg
    DT1llmTUQAEggzW.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom