Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

As a heads up, Nike Outlet Burloak had the KD iV N7 (both colourways) for 89+tax...as well as a few colourways of the KD III.

Sups yall, this isn't really a report... it's a question, but I figure it might fit in here? Anyways I was wondering if Toronto had any other consignment shops besides ... solestop lol. Did north trooper ever end up opening elsewhere? holla!

Flyknits only dropped at Nike Bloor correct?

Flyknits dropped at Nike Bloor and Nike Running (Eaton's)

Flyknit Racers in Volt only. Dude at the store on launch supervising some photography was saying "limited release" in Canada. with Trainers to come maybe in the fall.

Last edited:
any black roshes left in the city?
Yeah there should be quite a few, I know I saw a pair like a week or two ago at the SVP warehouse on steeles and at SVP premium on queen street west downtown..........You can also try Nike bloor or Nike outlet at vaughn mills but i'd say just go to SVP (whichever location is close to you) ...they've just been sitting at the Steeles location for a while now seems no one's interested in them.

Flyknits dropped at Nike Bloor and Nike Running (Eaton's)
Flyknit Racers in Volt only. Dude at the store on launch supervising some photography was saying "limited release" in Canada. with Trainers to come maybe in the fall.

Hoping those Red Trainers make it up here. Only one I want.

I'm probably guessing the Trainers didnt drop here during the actual release was because they had production issues, kept them all in the States for now :smh:

Can anyone visiting or with hookups to the Nike Employee store please help me purchase a vapor flash jacket they had on the clearance rack? I need a size L. Anyone that can help please PM me. Thanks.

I'm probably guessing the Trainers didnt drop here during the actual release was because they had production issues, kept them all in the States for now :smh:

that's my guess. as well. The dude said he expected the lunar trainers to have the same release date as the states (but that's probably too far off to tell)

Yeah there should be quite a few, I know I saw a pair like a week or two ago at the SVP warehouse on steeles and at SVP premium on queen street west downtown..........You can also try Nike bloor or Nike outlet at vaughn mills but i'd say just go to SVP (whichever location is close to you) ...they've just been sitting at the Steeles location for a while now seems no one's interested in them.

Did SVP have any other colors, other than the Black/Sails and Cyber/Anthracites?

Can anyone visiting or with hookups to the Nike Employee store please help me purchase a vapor flash jacket they had on the clearance rack? I need a size L. Anyone that can help please PM me. Thanks.

Didn't know they sold the vapor flash jacket here, that's pretty sweet, would love to get my hands on one of those some day as well.

Didn't know they sold the vapor flash jacket here, that's pretty sweet, would love to get my hands on one of those some day as well.

I never picked one of those up.... I know they dropped at some Sportcheks....anyone spotted them anywhere else (if they're still around) ?

Anyone been through the Buffalo Nike outlet store recently?

I'd normally ask this in the Outlet report thread but a mod would probably take it down as clutter.

I'm taking the family down for a day trip over the weekend; would be interested if they have any SC Trainer IIs or AM95s right now...

Thanks in advance, Jay

Anyone been through the Buffalo Nike outlet store recently?

I'd normally ask this in the Outlet report thread but a mod would probably take it down as clutter.

I'm taking the family down for a day trip over the weekend; would be interested if they have any SC Trainer IIs or AM95s right now...

Thanks in advance, Jayhttp://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-361441/pgid-429564

I was at the outlet over the long weekend and didn't see any AM95s or Trainer IIs when I went, but keep in mind that was a few weeks ago and the store was being ravaged by Canadian shoppers.

Last edited:
The Champs/FL Emp 50% days are August 21st-23rd. Yes, middle of next week.

Back
Top Bottom