Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I have a quick ES update I don't remember all the prices.

Lebron 9 low Liverpool
Air Penny V Orlando colourway - I believe these were 130
Hyperdunk 2012 (Think Pink and WBF fireberry) -120.99
Air Flight One black/white - 102
Air Huarache 2k4 olympic
Air Roshe (blue/orange yellow/grey black/green) 61.99
Kobe VII (Cheetah , and a couple other cws)
Air Jordan 2012 lite
Nike Free Run 3 in multiple colourways
Air Force 1 (wolfgrey/gameroyal/hotpunch)
Air Force 1 Hi -black/volt

there weren't too many sizes left in the Penny V and Hyperdunks

there were some shoes in their hash wall only thing that was notable was a size 11 BB4 olympic for 100

Also had Football jerseys/sweaters/jersey t-shirts
there were Olympic Jerseys (Jordan and Kobe away) for 60.00

Hope this helps

Lebron 9 low Liverpool
Air Huarache 2k4 olympic
Air Jordan 2012 lite
there were some shoes in their hash wall only thing that was notable was a size 11 BB4 olympic for 100
Hope this helps
Do you remember the price range for the Air Huarache 2k4? 

Thanks for the update, will have to make a visit this weekend

Lebron 9 low Liverpool
Air Huarache 2k4 olympic
Air Jordan 2012 lite
Hope this helps
Air Huarache 2K4 Olympics were $80

Nike Free Run 3 in almost every colour was $63.99

Copped the Dream Team Destroyer for $120  
mean.gif

I was passing by today's sportswear(pmall) and I can confirm the restock date for those wondering earlier. They are releasing October 27th. Be there early if you want to cop them !

They restocked the true blues, and wolf greys a while back. On the 27th they are restocking the bordeaux. I'm not sure which locations are restocking, but I can confirm the pacific mall location.

They restocked the true blues, and wolf greys a while back. On the 27th they are restocking the bordeaux. I'm not sure which locations are restocking, but I can confirm the pacific mall location.

As always thanks for sharing the info.
This what I'm talking about, helping each other out.

What jayem said...thanks JordansMatter, appreciate it.

Will be down in Niagara on Friday (US/CAN), so I'll update if there's anything of note.

For those in the know... does anyone know if/where these will be dropping in T.O? I imagine Nike Bloor will get them... I don't even know if these are an exclusive release. In which case, any info would be appreciated.

Your best bet maybe to check with Livestock or Capsule. They usually post new releases that they will be getting a week or so ahead so keep checking their websites/instagram/twitter

Kitchener outlet had some Supreme Hyperfuse 2011, Jordan 2012s, Kobe VI (Purple). Nothing great.

Last edited:
No problem guys thats what NikeTalk is all about ! Anyone here cop the Bordeaux today at Today's Sportswear ?

Didn't go, there wasn't enough incentive(s) for me to get them specially if they were going for retail.
Hope some other NTers got lucky and got their pair(s).

Went to Vaughan Mills here's an update on what Nike Outlet had.

- hyperfuse *team colors* $99.99
- small size of kobe vii wolf and pdf yellow cws forgot how much these were going for.
- there was some kobe vi all purple w/ yellow swoosh $79.99
- jordan 2012 wht/blk and blk/red cws for $129.99

Bordeauxs were sold out by the time I got there in the afternoon. Pacific Mall parking lot sucks. Nobody follows the social norms at stop signs.

Didn't go, there wasn't enough incentive(s) for me to get them specially if they were going for retail.
Hope some other NTers got lucky and got their pair(s).
Went to Vaughan Mills here's an update on what Nike Outlet had.
- hyperfuse *team colors* $99.99
- small size of kobe vii wolf and pdf yellow cws forgot how much these were going for.
- there was some kobe vi all purple w/ yellow swoosh $79.99
- jordan 2012 wht/blk and blk/red cws for $129.99
OG Hyperfuse? 

Bordeauxs were sold out by the time I got there in the afternoon. Pacific Mall parking lot sucks. Nobody follows the social norms at stop signs.

Def not in that area.

I called on Friday afternoon just to confirm. They got a FSR and charged retail. I believe by the afternoon they only had a size 8 left.

Whats everyone saying for the bred release? You guys going big box retail (fl, champs etc) or going for the small spots like svp or something? I was at champs at vaughan mills for the concords last year and that by the time i got there the line for the concords was as backed up as 401 at rush hour.

Whats everyone saying for the bred release? You guys going big box retail (fl, champs etc) or going for the small spots like svp or something? I was at champs at vaughan mills for the concords last year and that by the time i got there the line for the concords was as backed up as 401 at rush hour.
Also curious of what others are thinking... Strategically speaking, downtown TO will be FUBAR

Also curious of what others are thinking... Strategically speaking, downtown TO will be FUBAR

I might pass on these release like I did when Concord drop, don't got time to line up and fight it out with everyone. lol

Back
Top Bottom