Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Outlet question: How long does it take for sneakers to hit outlets? I noticed with the PG-1 that a lot of the early (and my favorite) colorways disappeared pretty quickly and I'm not sure if they ever reached the outlets. I want the black and white Why Nots and I don't think they're limited release, so I have to imagine whatever overstock / b-grade / returns will eventually get there. Was hoping one of y'all could give me an idea of how long it'll take.

Thanks in advance.
outlet shoes usually get there by the 3rd month after drop. sometimes earlier but that's the general rule of thumb.
That's why I give cars the right of way, haha. I'd rather take a few extra minutes than get hit by a car...
same. being "right" doesn't prevent you from breaking your legs or getting killed.

If anyone is interested in the white ovo8s size 11 lemme know, ill let them go for what i paid for... retail plus that 30$ shipping

Update: OVO's just came in the mail. Shoutouts to the mail department at work for saving me the trip to the UPS access point. Ngl, the mailing department has basically become my PO Box :lol:

For all the ones who bought BC3's online from FTL

I just found out what happened...

The reason why orders haven't been shipped yet because their warehouse sent them to stores for the "restock". However, these cartons are not to be opened.
Buddy of mine has not updated me yet in terms of if they will be sold as the "restock" or if they will be sent to us.

Hopefully we get our pairs...

The reason why orders haven't been shipped yet because their warehouse sent them to stores for the "restock". However, these cartons are not to be opened.
Buddy of mine has not updated me yet in terms of if they will be sold as the "restock" or if they will be sent to us.

What the heck.... that's snake as hell....
I already have a pair on the way from Nike, but damn if Foot Locker's doing some shady s*** like that...I feel bad for the people who were only able to cop on Foot Locker's website....

outlet shoes usually get there by the 3rd month after drop. sometimes earlier but that's the general rule of thumb.

Well, Macaron pack Flyknit Racer's dropped in May. Chutney and Bred's dropped in June and August of 2017.

Spotted all three somewhat recently, so about 6-8 months give or take? Sound about right?
Thanks. I'm guessing the sales numbers have an impact on how soon they reach outlets, if they reach them at all. People don't really seem to be feeling the aesthetics, so maybe they rot on shelves and I can pick up enough to last the rest of my playing "career" (I got a couple years left in me, MAX :rofl:).

I don't know what Macaron pack, Chutney, or Bred's mean but I assume they're special releases. All I'm looking for is deals on vanilla colorways of regular-*** shoes, fam. I appreciate the hypebeast stuff, but I have neither the time or energy to put in work like you guys do!

champssport instagram post confirms restock on the BC3 some time this week

Edit: go to your Champs now! It seems some stores received their restock already. Champs @ Eaton Centre has pairs.

I wonder if this is for all pairs or just Mens. My GS pair shipped this morning from FTL, just waiting for my Mens pair to go out.

champssport instagram post confirms restock on the BC3 some time this week

Edit: go to your Champs now! It seems some stores received their restock already. Champs @ Eaton Centre has pairs.

If only the Bred Toes will have this sudden restock for the one's that strike out this Sat.. that would be blessed.
Hoping I get blessed with a pair this Sat tho

I’m still waiting/hoping for a shot at the foamposites. I’m not going to pay resellers for them

So I found out the OVO warehouse is at Markham and Ellesmere.... I work like 20 mins away from there.....
Literally got charged $30 shipping to ship from Scarborough to Scarborough.... what the heck man.....

So I found out the OVO warehouse is at Markham and Ellesmere.... I work like 20 mins away from there.....
Literally got charged $30 shipping to ship from Scarborough to Scarborough.... what the heck man.....

drake-face-png-7.png

He’s using that to buy groceries for everyone

Don't be fooled mkc1983 mkc1983 . That was most likely the labels money. Drake is a marketing genius for that video. Although it's mad generous to help others when you're financially able to...they knew exactly what they were doing to make a whole music video out of it. He knows the praise and props he's going to get for being a "good Samaritan".

Don't be fooled mkc1983 mkc1983 . That was most likely the labels money. Drake is a marketing genius for that video. Although it's mad generous to help others when you're financially able to...they knew exactly what they were doing to make a whole music video out of it. He knows the praise and props he's going to get for being a "good Samaritan".

Agreed. Remember that no celeb/business person (under any circumstances) does anything generous out of the goodness of their heart. It is always for generating goodwill and/or PR.

Back
Top Bottom