Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just received my BC3 from footlocker.ca. I ordered mine at 11am Saturday

*update: Just opened the package. I don't understand why footlocker can't ship double boxed. Instead they just use the cheap plastic wrapping over the shoe box. my shoebox is now dented in all 4 corners which is super annoying

Last edited:

*update: Just opened the package. I don't understand why footlocker can't ship double boxed. Instead they just use the cheap plastic wrapping over the shoe box. my shoebox is now dented in all 4 corners which is super annoying

did you receive tracking # from FTL?

won a raffle from sneakerstuff just got email from ups... my duties is $ 103 dollars....

i should have just paid resell.

For all the ones who bought BC3's online from FTL

I just found out what happened...

The reason why orders haven't been shipped yet because their warehouse sent them to stores for the "restock". However, these cartons are not to be opened.
Buddy of mine has not updated me yet in terms of if they will be sold as the "restock" or if they will be sent to us.

Hopefully we get our pairs...
thx for update but wow ftl.ca be doing me dirty by telling me yesterday from chat saying that its "currently in processing and should be ship today". :smh:

Yes, got the email this morning with a UPS tracking number
Damn... my order was placed at 11:25AM tho so I'm hoping it doesn't get cancelled
On the other hand, my Nike pair is in Toronto now. Hoping customs processes the pair quick and sends it to Canada Post ASAP

Was just at STC..
Asked for BC3 at champs, told me they just received inventory.
Did not specifically say they have BC3, told me to go back in an hour.

So I found out the OVO warehouse is at Markham and Ellesmere.... I work like 20 mins away from there.....
Literally got charged $30 shipping to ship from Scarborough to Scarborough.... what the heck man.....

I didn't think the tracking location map on the receipt was that accurate. I just thought it was labeling a generic "Scarborough" location lol
OVO arrived an hour ago. I'm surprsied cause usually UPS ships to me at the end of the day.

Really wanted the white ovo pair, might bite the bullet and buy resell. Prices aren't as bad as I thought

Hit me up if you're willing to let go a 9.5

Last edited:
Just a heads up to anyone here:

Nike Epic React releases at Nike Eatons tomorrow limited stock.
This will probably be the next big thing.

Foot sites are known to ship w/ bags. If they have the same option as eastbay, get the gift box if you want it double boxed.

:lol::rofl: That is legit hilarious. Even more so that they're trying to actually play it off as serious. I'm actually part Chinese too but I find it hilarious that a lot of the times it will be Chinese that try to take this angle like they're totally oblivious to what's been going on right in front of their faces. Pacific Mall has been a hotbed for fake ish from the day it's been there. They've had multiple raids over and over again for things from electronics to clothing and fake high end goods. Don't play that damn card lmao...

So I found out the OVO warehouse is at Markham and Ellesmere.... I work like 20 mins away from there.....
Literally got charged $30 shipping to ship from Scarborough to Scarborough.... what the heck man.....
bruh I guarantee if they used UPS the cost of shipping for them was cheaper than what you paid for it. OVO finessing us out here..

Back
Top Bottom