Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Not shoe related but does Patagonia ever go on sale? Looking to buy a nice down jacket for the tail end of winter/spring.

In previous years Patagonia has had some good sales usually at the end of January/Start of February, but I haven't seen any emails come in. Keep checking their site or even sign up for their emails.

So apparently supreme charges you shipping on number of items sold? And also shipping is now $16 usd to the states..? Is this confirmed?

Which CC do you use to allow your Us billing address ? I just got an US RBC CC.. haven’t try it out yet
Let me know if that card works out for you, considering that myself, would be nice if I can use that card at online stores that only take American cards (like Barneys)

try again. you should be good.

upload_2018-2-22_11-12-25.png

I got my order through finally.

My 2nd FTL also shipped, got the email this morning....I'm guessing it'll arrive today.

Had a Taped seam jacket and FTW tee carted. Got stuck on Processing payment page. Nothing happened

Site was weird kept kicking me back to the home page, ended up getting a tan waist bag but I wanted the shoulder bag too...wasn't fast enough cause my phone was acting up -_-

Back
Top Bottom