Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Finally got through

Wish our dollar was better so that we didn’t have to get charged duties like before

damn that's good.
the items i went for were not even remotely hyped so it was easy.
wanted black FTW but didn't want to risk it.

@mt614 Consider the KD IX's instead. The X's look fresh as hell, but from everything I've read, the traction isn't so hot. If you're playing on clean floors all the time, then it's no problem. Just a heads up.

Nope, it’s quarterly. Nike has a little bible with all the products for a given season, once a season wraps up or the shoe is replaced with another (let’s say the PG2s drop), the product is then shipped directly to outlets (from Nike retailers) or back to the DC (from footlocker and the like) for distribution to outlets.

However, if an item sells all but one or two sizes with no restock in sight... stores would transition said product to an outlet so the odds and ends can be thrown into the hash
This is good to know, thanks.

52 pairs of Pharrell HU NMD for tomorrow's drop on adidas.ca

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 11.29.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 11.29.15 AM.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 40
Still on the hunt for the 1.0 pair in a size 9! Tired of seeing VNDS pairs on Kijiji when I see the boost sole has specks of yellow and they're saying its 9.5/10 condition.
I saw an ad for $480 DS pair.. but I just couldn't fathom paying that much over retail.
This new RC mid ATR just seems too plain and lazy. $310, yikes.

I ended up paying $450 for it a week after release. I think the value back then was mostly $550-600. When retail was $210 (the good old days). The RC mid is like a worse version of the OG. I checked stock for a size 9.5 yesterday. There were 16 remaining and today... 15... Also, on Adidas.ca they can be purchased using coupons...

For people that haven't gotten shipping confirmation yet from Foot Locker for BC3s, I just called them and they told me the Milton warehouse stock was on backorder. Pairs should be shipping latest Monday.

all i wanted was the black side bag for the personal (bags always sit for a bit so wasnt too worried)

pleasantly suprised i was able to checkout with the deck.

all i need is a call from footlocker today and we good :smile:

Attachments

• 14C9960F-2F37-4212-9CAF-070596F70DD8.jpeg
    14C9960F-2F37-4212-9CAF-070596F70DD8.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 42
94945793-0CCB-4F43-9759-0FCDDDCB73BB.jpeg
DC5325B5-0CFA-4FD2-B30C-A680399747D3.jpeg
Just got my bc3 from ftl...my ups guy knew exactly what was inside the bag lol “here is your black cements bruh” ...anyways, box is messed up, quality is meh...glue stains everywhere, pencil? Marks on the midsole, some small finger dirt stains all over the white areas of the midsole and they used those dollar store reused brushes for the midsole...other than that, true to og form as it’s going to get. Glad that this pair will be worn. I just hope that the Nike pair will be better.

Last edited:
Have an ES pass for this week feb 21 to 28.. tryna grab the bred toes either way.. should i head to ES early sat morning or just do fcfs at hoh? Dont want to leave empty handed either way lol

Have an ES pass for this week feb 21 to 28.. tryna grab the bred toes either way.. should i head to ES early sat morning or just do fcfs at hoh? Dont want to leave empty handed either way lol
ES is gonna be a fat L since employees eat it all up. FCFS would be your best bet.

Back
Top Bottom