Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Did GDFT switch the brand they use for their tees this season? They seem to fit a bit tighter around the neck than the old ones...I think the old tees were AAA?

The Spiridons were the white/reds.

CanadianBaller, I didn't ask what sizes they had but since a size 8.5 in caros was on display they probably didn't have 9 in that colour. Didn't check the greens but it looked smaller than a 9.

Oh yeah, they had that Adidas computer shoe for $100 for women.

Ok this is going to be a big update.

First and foremost..B no I haven't gotten that shoe for you yet..my bad. I will get it here soon.

Secondly...yes we did switch our t-shirt body. We are now using a cut and sew body that we designed from scratch. It is based off of a supreme tee so you'll find that the cut is a little longer and slimmer and the cotton blend is MUCH softer. All in all an upgrade from the AAA we were using before that didn't age well.

GOODFOOT UPDATE:

Not on the website but in stock...

Citrus Af1(bright..caribana jumpoffs)
Huarache Pack Stab(so so so nice)
Star High Premium-Lt Bone(these are dope on some classy ****
Adidas Superstar Skate White/Gum(dope and a great price)

Mars IV's are basically a wrap so please secure your pairs elsewhere if we didn't already hold you down...our shipment was really small.

Steve Nash 90's are in, going on sale Saturday, however again we have almost no pairs....the majority of these will be sold in BC and some will hit 2 other accounts in Toronto.

I think that's about it. Seems like I saw like 50% of NT TO in the store today...haha

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Aysix, will Goodfoot be getting the SB Trainers?
Wanted: Air Trainer III sz.11-11.5
For Sale: Nike Air Max 1 Red (Mesh) sz.11 DS, Shox Stunners navy/silver VNDS and Zoom Flight 2k3 navy/silver VNDS both size 11
Flightposite III DS gold/black sz 11.5
siuder@yahoo.com

^ Like you didn't know already kchc...LOL. Didn't you and Solestop drop by this week and picked up your pairs of Nash's??.. Cuz there all over eBay now..LOL.
Soo Fresh Soo Clean

The new material of the goodfoot shirts is alot better then the old i feel, they are nice and soft.

I slept on the nash i kind of what them now

o well

SuPrEmEaPeKnowsAll

are there any info regarding the next 50% employee sale?

off topic but funny stuff....

:lol:
laugh.gif
i saw a tipsy yungneedem getting poo pooed on the head by a horse.

im sorry man but i just had to post it.
what?

i dont mind em being longer, but wish they werent slimmer

cut and sew is always superior quality tho, props on that..

picked up a nice stussy tee from ransom today, and a fitted from da zone
Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive World Cup Court Forces

GET EM

ransom? hundreds? ever?
wish you were jeff spicoli not chris cornell
get a pair of vans or god'll send you to hell

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

FL/Champs employee sale is poppin' now...copped black IV's for beaters.

Da Zone fitteds...I see one that is a must cop. Mr. Me Too's need not worry which one it is, but if anyone cops my size by the time I can make it down there I'm going head hunting, pause.

Mars IV this weekend, dunno what some employees are saying, but I have a link that says they can do their employee discount, even though it is a new release x a tad bit more limited (major outlets only) release.

SMH @ what some of your managers tell you. :smh:
nono.gif

Goodfoot Huarache pack Stabs are fiyahhhhhhhhh

Quote:
^ Like you didn't know already kchc...LOL. Didn't you and Solestop drop by this week and picked up your pairs of Nash's??.. Cuz there all over eBay now..LOL.

t00muchkicks :smh:
nono.gif
huh? @#%$ r u talkin. did u see me walkin in DaZone?
haha...yeah the lil short asian guy sold me 100 pairs..lol j/k
no. i didn't cop mine yet, but i will buy a pair sooner or later for a cheaper price than retail hopefully.
Stuff that I have for sale on EBAY, Copy & Paste the Link

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbig-ticketQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

FS: DS size 11 Tiffany Dunk SB(send me ur best offer)

I am the little short asian guy and didn't sell you anything, so you better stop talking BS kid.

Quote:
I am the little short asian guy and didn't sell you anything, so you better stop talking BS kid.

hey doe ma...clam down. i didn't say it was true, i was replying to that "tOOmuchkicks" kid. he started this rumor of me comin in daZone buyin stuff...but really i don't even come buy stuff..
its just that "tOOmuchkicks" makin up rumors, so yeah...no worries, i was just playin. aite.peace
Stuff that I have for sale on EBAY, Copy & Paste the Link

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbig-ticketQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

FS: DS size 11 Tiffany Dunk SB(send me ur best offer)

Quote:
And isnt the amount you can spend like $200 for 1 full day spent? And increases to 500 after like 3days.
Or something like that.

If you go down for a day your allwoed 50cdn. If you claim over 50 its viod and you'll have to pay duty.You have to be therefor 48 hours to clain 200cdn. 7 days you can claim 750. and No you cant combine the 200 plus 750, to make 950 after 7 days, i asked :lol:
laugh.gif

hope this helps
http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=49371.topic

u guys really think these will sell out... the mars 4's that is... i'm not reserving any pairs

Back
Top Bottom