Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

:pimp:
pimp.gif
got my OG jays orange fitted today, thanks to the Da Zone chick for holding mine down until I could get there, appreciated!

shout out to Da Zone for having my cousin on that 2nd Brazil AF1 Boston hat after he ruin one in the rain today...

that @#%$ was sooooooooo funny

oh yea spotted an employee wearing his CG xi
made me think about mine and how i un-ds them the other day and now the mid sole glue has dried and crack and the mid sole is separating from the patent leather all around the shoe....... sad story :frown:
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

not too sure about style xchange, but
Lileo, Showroom, Due West, & a buncha other spots carry em

i think you can still catch Lileo's summer sale. 50% off

No disrespect but why do people keep asking about those Foams? the last time I saw Foamposites in Canada was probably in '97 when the Penny's were here for $200+. I don't think I've ever seen a Foam in Toronto after that in a Champs/FL/Sport Check/AW/Collegiate Sports/Nike etc etc.

Quote:
ransom? hundreds? ever?

also: best place to find carhart gear?

when I went to lileo...last weekend they still had a fair amount of nudies.
formerly

after foam pros..there were flightposites 1-2-3..
i had all of them except for ultraposites
only shoe i'd consider paying retail for

they retroed foams or came out with different colors after the blues i think we had white..not sure about other colors

not too many canadians are willing to drop 260+ on kicks
but then again..jordans are up there now..so if people are buying those..i dont see why they foams wont sell a couple hundred pairs

I managed to get 2 pairs of mars ivs today sz 9

on 2nd though, ill probably be willing to let one go. need money for the miliaries when they drop i prefer those
Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive World Cup Court Forces

GET EM

Quote:
also: best place to find carhart gear

for selection, the carhartt store in niagara is worth the drive. i think it's on lundy's lane. they have most of whats available in the canadian catalogue. if you're lookin for european stuff, good luck.

button up shirts, jackets, overalls or pants...mark's work wearhouse.

BUILD x 6
www.buildrec.com

I remember after the white Foams came in in '03 we missed all the other Foams such as the blacks, silvers, reds, and all those Foam Pros. I was able to get the blue ones for half price at Footlocker.

Did Lileo stock up on Lacoste shirts? Last I went was during the 30% off sale and there weren't many sizes.

thx asiatic, I'm not looking for any of the european or asian stuff, I'll probalby check out the charhartt store. thx.

mkc, if I recall correctly, there was slim pickings lacoste-wise. Not entiirely sure though.
formerly

mkc1983 - yeah, they didnt restock. What you saw is what is there now, or less.
sizes varying, like colours.
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

I shoulda copped those lacoste shirts on the FAther's day sale...regretin it now. They have deisel jeans 50% off last time i checked too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FS/ Foot Patrol Stabb size 10.5 DS (posted up in 10.5-11 forum)
FS/ Undefeated Dunk size 10.5 DS
FS/ Sea Crystal Dunk size 11 DS
FS/ Foot Patrol AM 90 size 11.5 DS

Email me at yomzn188@hotmail.com

Yo Diplomat....I worked at the ES in 2002 and when I first began in aboot May they had TONS of the blue foamposites and Sportchek at STC had the white ones a year later but I agree...they are not all that great, they retail for chop-your-arm-off prices, but on a side note they REALLY take a licking...
"Always borrow money from a pessimist cuz they won't expect you to pay it back...."

An employee at Nike on Bloor today said that the Rejuvenation pack will be going on sale August 1. On display were the AM90, the AM95, and the AM360. The 97, the BW, and the Tailwind were not in the display, so I don't know if they'll be on sale.

Will Goodfoot be getting the whole pack in? Any clue when they might be going on sale? Thanks!

actually asiatic204, do you know the carhartt store's address? I tried googling, and carhartt's homepage. Is it an actual Carhartt outlet? - thanks

EDIT: Damn, my typing is terrible.

are the eire socks @ adrift overpriced? do they have any left?

anyone swept by augusta stoops to see if their stock is comparable?

formerly

Dang, I was hoping to pick up a dark purple Lacoste shirt at Lileo.

I'll wait and see if the Lacoste boutiques has any sales. Also, don't waste your time going to V Mills' Lacoste outlet, they only have sizes 3 and 8.

Military blue IV's early??

you heard it here first
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

militaries early?! ill get a pair if its for retail
Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (6.5, 9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

Back
Top Bottom