Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone been to the ES store the past few days or are planning to go this week? I want to see if they're carrying the track suit for the Jordan 1's.

Anyone been to the ES store the past few days or are planning to go this week? I want to see if they're carrying the track suit for the Jordan 1's.
i might be in the area later on this week ill check if i pass by... but im waiting on doplomattdot to start dropping all of his information he has on the royal 1s haha

^ Salute. Just don't want to waste my pass if they don't carry them.

And what info? Royals should be available at pretty much the same spots that had Thunders. Still waiting on confirmation.

no worries..

didnt mean it like that lol,  saw you going off about them on  twitter thought you had an early confirmation about them i was getting excited hah

Oh, naw. :lol:

I was worried at first though, after seeing Ty from Leaders in Chicago tweet that these would be really limited. That made me reach out to a few people here who for now confirmed they'll be like the Thunders numbers wise.

Last edited:
haha that just the news i wanted to hear.. appreciate it.

If im near ES ill be sure to give you a shout about the tracksuit

I really don't want to line up in weather like today for the royal 1s.

Yeah, too early to gauge right now. Thunders sat for a few days, mainly because Bred 11's dropped the day before so most people spent their money on those. I believe 3 other JB shoes drop that day (including 88 3's), plus a handful of all-star releases. So that many take some of the attention away, still, can't call it. Seeing how the 5's go this weekend will probably give a good idea, PLENTY of those will be around. The local casual JB buyer probably doesn't check here so I'm curious to see if big lines will happen that morning.

Yeah, too early to gauge right now. Thunders sat for a few days, mainly because Bred 11's dropped the day before so most people spent their money on those. I believe 3 other JB shoes drop that day (including 88 3's), plus a handful of all-star releases. So that many take some of the attention away, still, can't call it. Seeing how the 5's go this weekend will probably give a good idea, PLENTY of those will be around. The local casual JB buyer probably doesn't check here so I'm curious to see if big lines will happen that morning.
do you have any numbers on how much stock stores will be carrying?

yeah, according to the jordan forum, there are four releases on that saturday: royal 1, 88 white cement 3, xx8, and joker 3. we probably aren't getting one or two of the four shoes (the 88 and the joker 3s). man, i remember when the royals re-released a decade ago, i was able to get them for $50 at athletes world, as they sat forever. whatever though, the big fish for me is the grape 5s haha.

quick question about the Nike ES. I know someone who is an employee for Metrolinx and they got a flyer for the Nike ES this week. can i print it off and go? or will they require an employee to go with me?

quick question about the Nike ES. I know someone who is an employee for Metrolinx and they got a flyer for the Nike ES this week. can i print it off and go? or will they require an employee to go with me?

They dont need to be there with you. The security will just ask for your name. They dont do anything with it though

I got my pair this morning at 10 AM .... no lines and no one there.... a very easy cop these are gonna sit like fire red 4's

Exactly what I said a few weeks ago. In Canada these had the same numbers similar to the FR 4's. They'll sit for a little, if this was 2-3 years ago they would've been allowed for the next 50% Emp sale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom