Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

How reputable is todays sportwear ? they seem to get alot of restocks 

I've been to the joint in Scarborough near Markham & Eglinton - used to be a car dealership that shuttered. They carry older, but authentic product however restocks of a one year old, highly sought after JB retro can either mean that they have a connect in Europe or Asia that's getting them unsold product or they are getting A grade variants. I highly doubt that there were leftover pairs sitting in the Scarborough warehouse for the past year that a buyer suddenly decided to allocate to Today's Sportswear of all places.

I doubt it's either of those scenarios. More than likely (which a lot of indie shops do) they held back stock for future drops down the line. Which would explain why they only have a size run available when these drops happen. Usually you'd charge more, unless you're trying to bring attention to your store.

Anyways moving on....

Going back to last month, various Today's Sportswear locations across the GTA had popular upcoming JB releases early. Before Christmas stores had Chicago 1s, Bred 13s, and the 5s. So if your looking for the last two, that maybe an alternative before RD.

Last edited:
SVP Steeles still has Knicks Jordan 1. Don't know the sizes, but it was a large size (probably 11) on display, so I'm assuming smaller ones aren't available. They also still have some Chicago 1s available.

i noticed that nike UU GYAKUSOU stuff is no longer at the Nike Run store at Eaton Center..... Will it hit outlets u think? I really want that hoody but aint dropping 300$ on it!

what kinda prices should be expected for like concords.

aint pacific mall known for counterfeit goods

edit : just saw prices in pics
I guess the way they handle these restocks is they only release certain amount to the public and then they wait for few months again to resell their restocks....

So if you guy asked the sales floor guy how many pairs they have more likely he will only disclose to you how much they have "potentially" kinda iffy about it for quite sometime now which it seems they are not transparent about the whole thing...however you pay for what you get..

Today's Sportswear at Pmall has FSR of the Roshe Wovens, both colorways, for $89.99.

Also still got the OG AM1 for $110, Infrared 90s for $110, and AM 95s for $140 I believe.

Well ... The '88 Retro III's are gonna retail for about $262 after taxes here in Canada. Retailing for $200 in the US

Well ... The '88 Retro III's are gonna retail for about $262 after taxes here in Canada. Retailing for $200 in the US

yep, saw that today...not even sure what they will actually retail for before tax over here...looks like either way i'm gonna have to try my hand at NDC for this release

Should be $229.99

thanks bud. add the 13% tax and hassle of lineups. like i said before my first option will always be nike.com at $200 USD with free shipping option, just need to warm up the fingers. good luck in advance ya'll

Wowwww...for Jordan 3's that's definitely a rip off.....
frown.gif

thanks bud. add the 13% tax and hassle of lineups. like i said before my first option will always be nike.com at $200 USD with free shipping option, just need to warm up the fingers. good luck in advance ya'll
looking at your location I am assuming when you order from NDC you have it shipped to the US?  Last time I checked NDC didn't ship to Canda, or has that changed??

went to todays sportswear at pmall today.. they will be re-releasing the black cement 3s in march and the last shot 14s and the chicago 10s.

Are these guys official ? Like no b grades or early release type stock ? I never really messed with these guys before ? Anyone shopped there before know ?

Last edited:
looking at your location I am assuming when you order from NDC you have it shipped to the US?  Last time I checked NDC didn't ship to Canda, or has that changed??
NDC does not ship to Canada. I don't even think they'll ship to Kinek addresses anymore. I had that issue last summer where I tried to buy a Fuelband and they almost didn't let me because they don't send their items to mail forwarding companies.

Are there duty/fees/handling charges for shipping from Nike.com?

nike.com will not let you make a purchase unless the credit card is linked to an US address

NDC does not ship to Canada. I don't even think they'll ship to Kinek addresses anymore. I had that issue last summer where I tried to buy a Fuelband and they almost didn't let me because they don't send their items to mail forwarding companies.

yep, in general i've been doing cross border ordering and shipping to an US address depot for approx 8-9 years. been buying off nike.com and having shoes and merchandise shipped to my "box" as well without issues for years now. i do the drive over say 1-2 times a month and load up everything and head back home to toronto.

sometimes make a day trip out of it with the ex or just shoot down early morning when they open, have breakfast and drive back home for a late shift at work. i've been doing it for like i said about 8 years now and i'm really good on what i choose to declare. i always will declare a few items and even after those taxes and gas money and misc purchases, i come out on the positive side.

not to mention, i can purchase items that might not even be available to us here. makes ebay purchases a breeze to, dont have to worry about those sellers that do not want to ship to only US addresses.

my paypal is premier verified with my US address and CAN so sellers are not worried selling to me and shipping to the "box"

my current shoe only pick up list that i am heading down possibly next week for consists of:

Nike Jordan 9, "Cool Grey"
Nike Zoom Revis, "Jets" x 2
Nike Zoom Revis, "Blk/Volt"
Nike Zoom Revis, "Blk/Crimson"
Nike Zoom Revis, "Cool Grey"
Nike Air Max 87 OG, "Wht/Red"
Nike Air Max 90 OG, "Wht/Infared"
Nike Air Max 90, "Green/Snake"
Nike Jordan 11, "Bred"

nike.com will not let you make a purchase unless the credit card is linked to an US address

yep, in general i've been doing cross border ordering and shipping to an US address depot for approx 8-9 years. been buying off nike.com and having shoes and merchandise shipped to my "box" as well without issues for years now. i do the drive over say 1-2 times a month and load up everything and head back home to toronto.

sometimes make a day trip out of it with the ex or just shoot down early morning when they open, have breakfast and drive back home for a late shift at work. i've been doing it for like i said about 8 years now and i'm really good on what i choose to declare. i always will declare a few items and even after those taxes and gas money and misc purchases, i come out on the positive side.

not to mention, i can purchase items that might not even be available to us here. makes ebay purchases a breeze to, dont have to worry about those sellers that do not want to ship to only US addresses.

my paypal is premier verified with my US address and CAN so sellers are not worried selling to me and shipping to the "box"

my current shoe only pick up list that i am heading down possibly next week for consists of:

Nike Jordan 9, "Cool Grey"
Nike Zoom Revis, "Jets" x 2
Nike Zoom Revis, "Blk/Volt"
Nike Zoom Revis, "Blk/Crimson"
Nike Zoom Revis, "Cool Grey"
Nike Air Max 87 OG, "Wht/Red"
Nike Air Max 90 OG, "Wht/Infared"
Nike Air Max 90, "Green/Snake"
Nike Jordan 11, "Bred"
Not sure how you're able to do some of this...

Nike requires a US credit card, unless you order via phone... you have one? I've even tried PayPal and it refuses because my cc is Canadian.. and yes my US address is linked to my cc. I always have to order QS or limited releases from DSG, Finishline or Eastbay and ship to my Kinek point.

PayPal doesn't allow Canadian users to add addresses outside the country, been trying for a few years to add my US one to my PayPal, won't work. Did you do this years ago? It's annoying cause I can't have ebay sellers ship to my Kinek point if they demand PayPal verified addresses.

Yeah its a raw deal

If they dont want people from Canada ordering from the USA at least some stuff on the Canadian site like they do for alot other countries.

Its like America Junior

Back
Top Bottom