Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Would you trade your ovo 8 (in your size) for cash (over retail) and JTH's in half size bigger?
Cousin got offered. the JTH would prob be resold since they are too big.
I don't understand, cause tons of ovo's going for retail resale hah.
Yah makes no sense. Ppl are asking for retail for these shoes. He could easily sell the jth and buy 2 ovos

lol turns out its the other way around. facepalm.
"cash + ovo" for JTH
dumb trade cause its not even in correct size unless they run small.

co workers are gonna camp the 306 store.
for people who has lined up at 306 in the past, where do the line usually start?
and since it's over night, do they allow people to stay inside the atrium or do they have to be outside at all times?
I hope in some way they peeps stay inside....

i think that's just the way Nike does it every year for Air Max day ever since they started to market that day. last year was the vapormax which they pushed hard and this year it's the 270. 270s will hit outlets for sure as all new nike tech. there's too much out there and more coming out so it's hard to pay retail for these knowing that they'll go to outlets. the flyknit version is nice but at $230 retail it's hard to stomach for most ppl I would think. If you buy the 270 for retail there's no shame in it if you like it, i paid full retail for the Vapormaxes when they first dropped and those hit outlets too. Buy what you like!

As i get gotten older i now know what i really like. such as colorways , silhouettes and fashion and so forth. So I'm very selective with what i buy because the whys behind the product have to matter to me. Its regardless of the hype now. I don't resell anymore as its too much hassle. Money is just an exchange really at this point so if i really really really want something ill work hard for it, or ill just straight buy it for secondary market price now...within reason of course.

But you nailed it. Do you bruh and buy whatever the **** you wanna buy... Also if once in awhile you go against the grain then it probably means you're coming into your own. Which is a good thing. Style and Fashion needs more craziness, **** the joggers and Jordan look, its so played out. Like mans flexin Jordan 3's with skinny jeans, meanwhile it doesn't flatter their body type... it kills me. Namean? Maybe i'm just hating there...

Question. What time you thinking a line will start or should a person start to line up at 306 for Tink3?

People camping out for the 3's or the ones?

As i get gotten older i now know what i really like. such as colorways , silhouettes and fashion and so forth. So I'm very selective with what i buy because the whys behind the product have to matter to me. Its regardless of the hype now. I don't resell anymore as its too much hassle. Money is just an exchange really at this point so if i really really really want something ill work hard for it, or ill just straight buy it for secondary market price now...within reason of course.

But you nailed it. Do you bruh and buy whatever the **** you wanna buy... Also if once in awhile you go against the grain then it probably means you're coming into your own. Which is a good thing. Style and Fashion needs more craziness, **** the joggers and Jordan look, its so played out. Like mans flexin Jordan 3's with skinny jeans, meanwhile it doesn't flatter their body type... it kills me. Namean? Maybe i'm just hating there...

I’m thinking the 3

Agreed. I don't buy as much as I used to and like most older heads I'm starting to downsize cause i simply can't and don't wear as much I thought I would've. All those pairs collecting dust just sitting could go towards better things like paying down your mortgage, car or even paying for experiences like traveling. I think most of us go through that phase where we'll buy almost everything that looks remotely cool with the full intention of wearing them down the road only to end up rotating the same 5 shoes over and over again.

haha in terms of going outside your comfort zone and the craziness w fashion do it w reason though. I remember i bought a pair of the Kobe 7 Cheetahs thinking i could rock them and man was i wrong lol. Now that I'm older and got kids i just look silly with those on and my Wife reminds me that those things look hideous

Agreed. I don't buy as much as I used to and like most older heads I'm starting to downsize cause i simply can't and don't wear as much I thought I would've. All those pairs collecting dust just sitting could go towards better things like paying down your mortgage, car or even paying for experiences like traveling. I think most of us go through that phase where we'll buy almost everything that looks remotely cool with the full intention of wearing them down the road only to end up rotating the same 5 shoes over and over again.

haha in terms of going outside your comfort zone and the craziness w fashion do it w reason though. I remember i bought a pair of the Kobe 7 Cheetahs thinking i could rock them and man was i wrong lol. Now that I'm older and got kids i just look silly with those on and my Wife reminds me that those things look hideous

i'm opposite of u tho
Guess I'm more selfish
Proud to be a #hypedad lol

i'm opposite of u tho
Guess I'm more selfish
Proud to be a #hypedad lol
nothing wrong with that man :rofl: so long as the lil ones and the wifey are taken care of (different strokes for different folks). I wish i could still rock some of the flashy stuff i used to but i end up looking like silly but that's just me. i remember rocking some old school BAPE and then i just blended into the crowd, it was funny and sad all at the same time.

as long as you don't think it's silly, just rock it. Avg 99.9% dad just rock plain clothing in Canada. Ppl have too much time to care about what others are wearing nowadays. Look at the Japanese or new yorkers, everyone just doesn't give a crap and live their life and rock the clothing that makes them happy instead of caring about what strangers think of you. Obviously, it's hard to pass that barrier in our society here.

as long as you don't think it's silly, just rock it. Avg 99.9% dad just rock plain clothing in Canada. Ppl have too much time to care about what others are wearing nowadays. Look at the Japanese or new yorkers, everyone just doesn't give a crap and live their life and rock the clothing that makes them happy instead of caring about what strangers think of you. Obviously, it's hard to pass that barrier in our society here.
hard though when the wifey cracking jokes tho :lol: but for sure i agree with you 100%. that was when i was a bit younger tho. I'm a hoodie and jeans type of dad now lol

Should I bother going to the ES Saturday, or are people going to be lining for the Royals / whatever else is dropping?

Agreed to all of the above.

Nobody should be telling anyone what they should and can wear with what (they are definitely entitled to their opinion though) but in all honesty, it shouldn't matter, especially if you're a grown *ss man - just do you :smile: My motto is "as long as it's comfortable"

I remember a while back folks were jeering others about wearing different brands together...like seriously? haha Who cares! There's no/wrong - at this point we're all just pawns/walking billboards anyways.

Being a new dad, I dress practically now. Definitely have the hype stored up for special sunny days/occasions but most of the time I wear whatever is comfortable and stuff I don't care to get wrecked (all parents can probably relate to this haha) - when you're focused more on your fit than actually addressing your child(ren) then you know your priorities are messed up.

Nobody should be telling anyone what they should and can wear with what (they are definitely entitled to their opinion though) but in all honesty, it shouldn't matter, especially if you're a grown *ss man - just do you :smile: My motto is "as long as it's comfortable"

I remember a while back folks were jeering others about wearing different brands together...like seriously? haha Who cares! There's no/wrong - at this point we're all just pawns/walking billboards anyways.

Being a new dad, I dress practically now. Definitely have the hype stored up for special sunny days/occasions but most of the time I wear whatever is comfortable and stuff I don't care to get wrecked (all parents can probably relate to this haha) - when you're focused more on your fit than actually addressing your child(ren) then you know your priorities are messed up.
#FACTS

I am dressing like this when I am a dad, water resistance, stain resistance. If i need to run with them, i can. I am ready to be the coolest ninja - dad ever.

acronym-nike-air-vapormax-errolson-hugh-john-mayer-4.jpg

Capsule is doing an in person drawing for the Tinkers. I'm sure that will end well.

Haven in store raffle for the Acronym tomorrow. Why couldn't it have been today, office is so close.

I am dressing like this when I am a dad, water resistance, stain resistance. If i need to run with them, i can. I am ready to be the coolest ninja - dad ever.

I would love to be in head to toe Acronym to chase my 9 month old, however you've got to factor in how expensive babies are. I'm trying to make do by finding heavily discounted NikeLab ACG :lol:

Capsule is doing an in person drawing for the Tinkers. I'm sure that will end well.

Haven in store raffle for the Acronym tomorrow. Why couldn't it have been today, office is so close.
thanks for posting this man, i almost walked over at lunch from the office and that wouldve sucked to be turned away lol

Respect for them trying to be legit
Been hoping to have in person live raffle here.
I have won a pair of Solebox UB in Berlin from doing in person raffle :D

Respect for them trying to be legit
Been hoping to have in person live raffle here.
I have won a pair of Solebox UB in Berlin from doing in person raffle :D
Hey at least the pairs won't be backdoored this time around. If anything, the most they can do is rig the raffle assuming they prefill each raffle bag with a unique entry. Otherwise, this is probably the most legit release Capsule has done to date besides dropping GRs. Kudos to them.

Kudos to them ? LOL this one supposed legit raffle does not excuse their shady ways.
They still trash
I'm sure they have thought of a way to rig this method. My guess is like an NBA style draft, more "ping pong" balls of their friends and family, higher chance of them getting picked.

Anyone know how to claim a VAT invoice in Canada? I am getting one from JD Sports because they charged VAT for an international order but have no idea how to claim it...

Back
Top Bottom