Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

For the capsule raffle, the person that wins chooses whatever sizes is left over, and continues like this till no sizes are left right?

I need the chilli pepper nike and the milk jugs pins. Are stores handing them out for free? Just want it for my collection

Has anyone purchased shoes from stockx shipped to Canada? Are there duties involved? Acronyms selling for about 280-320 usd, which is only $70 above retail

Has anyone purchased shoes from stockx shipped to Canada? Are there duties involved? Acronyms selling for about 280-320 usd, which is only $70 above retail

My experience they ship UPS and declare the price you paid
So expect 40% at the door
Or you could try your luck and self clear

wow b... you really need all those shoes tho?

sure why not? I've been saving for this month since last Air Max Day lol.

I'm an avid Air Max collector. So having 2 of the animals and SW was something I had intended to do from the beginning. The fact I was blessed with retail just means I can try to help others even more.

My third pair of Animals was ooped to a buddy for retail.

Last edited:
Guess Haven is out. Will be in Niagara Falls tomorrow with the family for better part of the day. These in-store raffles are killer but i guess its a good way to weed out people who enter but don't pick up. My only hope is LS and capsules in-store raffle on monday

Last edited:

I'm an avid Air Max collector. So having 2 of the animals and SW was something I had intended to do from the beginning. The fact I was blessed with retail just means I can try to help others even more.

You're one of the very few that rocks their kicks no matter what the market value is so I'm glad you're winning.

alright alright... :smokin

atmos animal packs i would get 2 pairs myself.. ya lucky basturd..

Back
Top Bottom