Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

im happy you were able to cop, all the power to you. but is it just me that think paying 280 for a wc3 is a little hectic?

in the future anyone wanna give me a shout when the kobe 8s ever make it to es... need a shoe to hoop and run with at the gym, need a new friendship with the treadmill before summer, whopper wednesdays got me feeling like khloe kardashian

If I'm not mistaken, the last time I went to ES (few weeks back) they had the Kobe 8s...

And they had FSR? in both colors (blue and red)?

Thanks to you and pyugvuyvgyrgvfr123 for all the help. Makes things MUCH easier, no need to go to Nike Bloor to try on. Saves a trip.

Sorry...what's FSR?....I'm 100% they had red...70% they had blue...I dint check sizes tho

^ Full size run, doesn't matter either way just glad you spotted them. Going there once this snowstorm clears up.

For those looking for those Camo Foams: All major FTL's, Livestock, Capsule and Nike Bloor should have.

Last edited:
What are the prices going to look like?
189 for the chi 10s and the BC3's and 200 for the LS 14's

just a heads up cause i see some of you folds on the dressing better thread/ high end thread. Burberry chino's are 40% of on Harry Rosen.com (i paid 89.. think they were around 149 reg)

AHHH its good to be back, havent been on here for a few years. Would browse from time to time.
but just to confirm a few things, ES store does have full size runs of the jordan flight muscle suit, jordan clothes usually sit
there, Royals will be releasing there. However with any pair of jays with hype surrounding them, the employees enter a raffle and
get first dibbs. Any sizes left, the manager will come by the gate on release date and the first few ppl in line get their select.
The knicks and bulls were quite easy purchases, few ppl in line, but iam almost certain, most nike employees will be on these.
Oh and for anyone who will be trying their luck, these will be 112 and change

ill give a full es report this sat

Last edited:
anybody know the deal with the 88's in canada? Is it going to be a limited or general release?

Back
Top Bottom