Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

AHHH its good to be back, havent been on here for a few years. Would browse from time to time.
but just to confirm a few things, ES store does have full size runs of the jordan flight muscle suit, jordan clothes usually sit
there, Royals will be releasing there. However with any pair of jays with hype surrounding them, the employees enter a raffle and
get first dibbs. Any sizes left, the manager will come by the gate on release date and the first few ppl in line get their select.
The knicks and bulls were quite easy purchases, few ppl in line, but iam almost certain, most nike employees will be on these.
Oh and for anyone who will be trying their luck, these will be 112 and change

ill give a full es report this sat

Damn I've been out the loop will Royals be a GR available everywhere?

Were you able to find out how many pairs there will be ? more or less then Knicks 1's ?

Same as the Knicks. But those sat for a while (I think they're still in some spots), this is clearly a different situation. :lol:

ES Report Update:

don't remember everything there off the top of my head. or the exact prices. Also heard they didn't get the Fighter Jet Foams.

Jordan V's "Fire Reds": (only 11+ sizes left) 137.99
Jordan XIII "Squadrons 137.99
Jordan Melo M9 "BHM" 123.99
KD V "Gullwing"
KD V "Beach/Birch"
Kobe 8 "Pythons" (3 sizes left. i believe 8,9,9.5)
Lebron X "Carbon" "Dunkman" 113.xx (very limited sizes left)
Kobe 7 "Yin Yang" around 95.00 (FSR)
Lebron X "Homes"
Lebron X "Lavas"
Air Max 90 OG

They also had some of the Nike Sportwear Kobe Year of the Snake apparel.
Destroyer Jacket 375
Kobe sweater Purple and Black

Hash wall: if you're a 14 you're in luck. Chicago 1s, Knicks 1s, Kobe Sulfurs, Bred XIII, Air Max 95 Neons were all there. Didn't look at prices for those.

Didn't get a chance to check the running side.

It's not hard, do your homework and go early to ensure your size. It's the same rinse, wash and repeat method. The only place that's a high risk of leaving empty handed is Nike ES. Like the Knicks a few 'low key' places will pop up with stock. Just make calls and do your homework.

I'm done with this Royals talk :lol:

- Any news on exactly what color Flyknits are dropping this weekend here?
- Did those Black History Month Spizikes hit Nike ES?

Last edited:
Yeah ES will be hard since this is such a sought after release. Look at the Playoff 11. It was impossible to get at ES unless you were an employee.

In other news. Whats up with the Kobe 8 Area 72? I called Yorkdale FTl and they said it was a US only release, but also Eaton FTL said they ARE getting the Kobes.

It's not hard, do your homework and go early to ensure your size. It's the same rinse, wash and repeat method. The only place that's a high risk of leaving empty handed is Nike ES. Like the Knicks a few 'low key' places will pop up with stock. Just make calls and do your homework.

I'm done with this Royals talk
laugh.gif

- Any news on exactly what color Flyknits are dropping this weekend here?
- Did those Black History Month Spizikes hit Nike ES?
 I went this past Saturday and they only dropped the Melo 9 BHM.

Yeah ES will be hard since this is such a sought after release. Look at the Playoff 11. It was impossible to get at ES unless you were an employee.

In other news. Whats up with the Kobe 8 Area 72? I called Yorkdale FTl and they said it was a US only release, but also Eaton FTL said they ARE getting the Kobes.

It is an Employee Store after all...

^ :lol: Pretty much.

I may have some nice news in the next hour or so, just waiting for confirmation.

So just confirming about the 88s, town centre and eatons centre said they will have them, I think town centre said they're trying to get at least 30 pairs. If there's any other ladies wondering, there might not be GS, but we'll see.

Last edited:
Ok got confirmation.

The new Champs on Yonge (where FL used to be) has opened officially this afternoon. On the floor for sale right now are:

- Bred 4's
- Bred 11's
- Raptor 7's
- Thunder 4's
- Chicago 1's
- White/Red/Black 5's
- Bred 13's

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Ok got confirmation.

The new Champs on Yonge (where FL used to be) has opened officially this afternoon. On the floor for sale right now are:

- Bred 4's
- Bred 11's
- Raptor 7's
- Thunder 4's

Enjoy.

wow. thanks for the update. too bad I was busy the whole day.

Back
Top Bottom