Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Games getting a little heated :nerd:

Ugly game all around. The starters actually played well minus Serge Ibaka but the bench was just horrendous this game, which to their credit, hasn't been the case all season. A lot of fans around the web are complaining about the officiating as well, and while there were some non calls and questionable decisions (OG got hit in the head on a layup contest the same way Beal did later in the game and OG's was only called as a common foul while Beal got the flagrant 1.) I can't and won't say that the officiating lost them that game. Beal and Wall killed them and had just under 60 points combined. Serge was 1/4 or soemthing from the field with 3 points. The biggest story of this game was turnovers. They turned the damn ball over 19-20 times which is completely unacceptable, and the Wizards capitalized and scored a $hit load of points off of those turnovers. Oh well. We now have a series and have to bounce back on Sunday. I was more surprised about the Cavs going down 2-1 to the Pacers than the Raptors losing a game. I always gave Wizards a game at home no matter what circumstance. I didn't see a sweep happening from the get go.

Ugly game all around. The starters actually played well minus Serge Ibaka but the bench was just horrendous this game, which to their credit, hasn't been the case all season. A lot of fans around the web are complaining about the officiating as well, and while there were some non calls and questionable decisions (OG got hit in the head on a layup contest the same way Beal did later in the game and OG's was only called as a common foul while Beal got the flagrant 1.) I can't and won't say that the officiating lost them that game. Beal and Wall killed them and had just under 60 points combined. Serge was 1/4 or soemthing from the field with 3 points. The biggest story of this game was turnovers. They turned the damn ball over 19-20 times which is completely unacceptable, and the Wizards capitalized and scored a $hit load of points off of those turnovers. Oh well. We now have a series and have to bounce back on Sunday. I was more surprised about the Cavs going down 2-1 to the Pacers than the Raptors losing a game. I always gave Wizards a game at home no matter what circumstance. I didn't see a sweep happening from the get go.

You don't know how embarrassing it is to be a Cavs fan and have that 17 point lead erased within a matter of minutes in the 3rd, and then a 13 point swing in the 4th as well... I definitely think the refs inserted their dominance in that game though. It started off with the Cavs having 10 fouls and Pacers having 11 in the first half, but after a bad missed no-call to end the half, the Pacers got all of the calls until maybe 2 minutes left in the game. That being said, the Cavs also started the game shooting 5-10 from 3 and finished the game 10-32. A lot being wide open looks. And with Bojan on him, LeBron was basically throwing up terrible jumpshots.

I'm 100% for the Cavs but more than that, I'm for good basketball and the jeckyl and hyde game is something I can't get behind. Similarly, the coaching (Ty Lue might be the worst coach in all of sports in a city that has a team which won 1 game in the last two seasons) cannot adjust when the other team makes adjustments at the half. It takes them 2 games to use an OBVIOUS tactic in trapping Oladipo so he has to make the pass. I know they had to extend him after the Cavs won a championship, but he doesn't deserve to be there because LeBron and Kyrie won the championship off monster efforts...

He's always been a Cavs fan and said he was originally from Cleveland but moved here. I can vouch for that because he's always gone back and fourth about it.

kookoo89 kookoo89 I feel your pain and frustration though, because I'm just as upset about the Raptors not taking a commanding 3-0 lead last night. It's not the fact of just losing but how you lose. The Cavs situation was super frustrating because officials aside, they made poor decisions down the stretch and blew big leads. In the case of the Raptors...you lose by 20 points while giving Washington their confidence back and rack up 20 turnovers for the game and let Wall and Beal literally do anything they wanted to.

There are similarities in the Cavs and Raptors in that they both live and die by the 3 pointer, trying to emulate a Warriors or Rockets style of play. When the shots are falling then it's all gravy, but when there are struggles, it's like an Achilles heel. I get infuriated at times when you're watching and instead of going for a drive to the basket or attempting to draw a foul...a three in transition is jacked up with 16-18 seconds still on the shot clock, or they'll just swing the ball around the perimeter and jack up a corner three that bricks. The Raptors go on these long droughts in games where they can't score to save their lives and they are super Jeckyl and Hyde because they just have been playing the opposite in the first two games. Everything was actually falling and shots weren't falling for the Wizards.

It's tough for the Cavs now though because I admit to saying that they were going to sweep the Pacers and how they'd just be sitting and waiting for the Raptors to go 6-7 games against the Wizards, but now the earliest the Cavs can win is in 6 games and that would mean they have to win the next 3 out of 4.

Last edited:
cool, just wondering how there's a super solid Cle fan on here.
LeBron is the only one playing well as expected. Everyone else just looking like duds out there.

Just dropped by jollibee.. was advised a 3 and a half hour wait
Wtf I don’t get it

With the Sauga location opening in a few months, hopefully that takes some of the crowd away.

A lot of the main ice cream spots DT also have long lines. :lol:

DD2ED29D-9C8A-41ED-88C8-601876B01402.jpeg

Is Livestock and those other boutiques still waiting for their shipment of the Shadow 1s?
I was busy last week and didn't have time to try and cop a pair. Though resell isn't too bad right now.

Is Livestock and those other boutiques still waiting for their shipment of the Shadow 1s?
I was busy last week and didn't have time to try and cop a pair. Though resell isn't too bad right now.
I believe they are still waiting, pretty sure most boutiques are pushing back the drop even more. I'm still waiting too

Exclucity has them up already? anybody have any experience with them? I've heard mixed reviews.

Ive ordered 4-5 pairs from them in the last few years, never had a problem. Only one pair was a launch shoe though...

Heard one of the employee telling another employee to buy Jordan 13 Altitude because he can resell them for 150 easily...

I didnt see the Altitudes there yesterday and I looked around thoroughly :frown: was it on the hash? or we talking about kids sizes?

Just dropped by jollibee.. was advised a 3 and a half hour wait
Wtf I don’t get it
I think they over estimate the time so people dont get upset. last weekend they told my sister and I 2.5 hours and from the time joining the line to getting our food was 1:32 minutes. The pie was best thing I had on the menu.

Yea those refs were terrible :smh:

^ Enough of a following where people drove here from out of town to get it though. I remember people drove in from Calgary and Winnipeg to get it.

I will say I don't recall 3 hour waits though.

$84 Royal J1 Flyknits at Cookstown Tanger after 40% off hash.

Passed by today as well. 40 off hash 25 off clearance clothing. Haven't been to this location in a long time.

Not much to note, only had 30 min before closing though.

Lots of these zoom elite 9 on hash at 99 before discount. White /volt womans for 119.

Some scattered woman's lunar epic 2 and very few Flyknit racers oreo. Racers were 99 on hash before discount.

Attachments

• IMG_20180422_004606.jpg
    IMG_20180422_004606.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20180422_004548.jpg
    IMG_20180422_004548.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20180421_203854.jpg
    IMG_20180421_203854.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20180421_203843.jpg
    IMG_20180421_203843.jpg