Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Vm

Attachments

• 20180504_141753.jpg
    20180504_141753.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 122
Some please fix this weather already lol. I can't be dressed for crappy weather and have it change to sunny and hot af... making my casual friday more tough than it needs to be.

FYI anyone still looking for the CDG AM180, SSENSE just got pairs again online. Most sizes for the Pink/Pink and White/Pink pairs. Only Sz 7 left in the Black/Pink cw though

Last edited:
Some please fix this weather already lol. I can't be dressed for crappy weather and have it change to sunny and hot af... making my casual friday more tough than it needs to be.

You should know we get all 4 seasons in 1 day here

Have a pair of Jordan 1 Blue moon size 12...looking to trade for size 11.5. Any help would be great. Thanks

Keep one, return one? - Clima Boost UB Black or Shadow Jordan 1?

I just got the Bred Toes and have plenty of Ultra Boosts (no triple black though..).

^ those have popped up at outlets on US - wouldn’t be surprised if they show up at local outlets as well

Yo for anyone that went to the RC sale last year and this year. Is it just me or last year people kept it way more civilized and didn’t basicallly trash the store lol

Anyone been to halton Hills nike past couple of days ? Anything of note ? Have a couple of mvp cards itching to be used

Anyone been to halton Hills nike past couple of days ? Anything of note ? Have a couple of mvp cards itching to be used
Went today, nothing too good Imo but they did have blue and black deconstructed 2s and 32s(tiger camo cw?) with decent size run didn't look at prices for them. Two pairs of the jewel af1 lows caught my eye one being cream/off white other light pink/silt red, good size run both 139 with no extra discount.

Back
Top Bottom