Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I did not gloat in any way. Never did I come out and say anything about the Raptors or say "lol, Raps lost". In fact, more non-Cavs fans have been doing that. If someone's being salty, I'm entitled to say that it's happening. Sure, no one said the Cavs weren't getting bad calls as well, but no one is going to admit that. You are the only person to agree that Kevin Love was even fouled prior to the elbow. When I brought it up (including citing the last two minutes report), my point wasn't even taken into consideration.

Every organization has bad fans. I'm sure if you were in Cleveland and a Raptors fan, you'd be having the exact same experience as me, and possibly be posting this on a Cleveland related sneaker thread. But I live in Toronto so this is where I'm able to make my opinions heard.

I guess it's pointless speaking basketball here as a Cavs fan because everything is going to get taken the wrong way. I'm not going to apologize for anything I said but I will apologize for the timing. Anyway, good luck next game. I'll be back after the series to talk deals and releases. And when I say good luck, I mean it genuinely, not sarcastically. If that is to be taken in the wrong way again.

fam dont worry about these guys. blaming the refs is a def a toronto thing. Also Toronto fans need to also blame the raptors.
They should have came in and set the tone from game 1 and blew it. they should have treated game 2 like a game 7 but they got spanked.
i knew when they couldnt even give the wizards a 4-1 they werent ready

Ya I’m not mad at Kookoo but not all fans just blame the refs Scarborough Scarborough . There comes a time where obviously excuses are just excuses. The team isn’t good enough to perform when it matters. When it’s the Playoffs and teams hone in on what you do well and take it away...they don’t have the ability to step up and make plays. Most Raptors fans are obviously demoralized and a lot of peopl just use the bad officiating as a way to deflect the blame for sure. All of the Lebronto stuff and memes are a part of the fan experience and how opposing fans will **** on you when you’re down though so that’s a given. There’s legit no excuse for Derozan to perform the way he did yesterday when he’s our “franchise player”. I’ll at least give him the slack that his dad is super sick and he suffers from depression. He even said he had extreme insomnia and doesn’t sleep most nights. That’s a terrifying admission for someone who’s a high level athlete...

Ya I’m not mad at Kookoo but not all fans just blame the refs Scarborough Scarborough . There comes a time where obviously excuses are just excuses. The team isn’t good enough to perform when it matters. When it’s the Playoffs and teams hone in on what you do well and take it away...they don’t have the ability to step up and make plays. Most Raptors fans are obviously demoralized and a lot of peopl just use the bad officiating as a way to deflect the blame for sure. All of the Lebronto stuff and memes are a part of the fan experience and how opposing fans will **** on you when you’re down though so that’s a given. There’s legit no excuse for Derozan to perform the way he did yesterday when he’s our “franchise player”. I’ll at least give him the slack that his dad is super sick and he suffers from depression. He even said he had extreme insomnia and doesn’t sleep most nights. That’s a terrifying admission for someone who’s a high level athlete...

I'm definitely not a fan of the LeBronto stuff. I don't like kicking people when they're down (unless they're Warriors or Celtics fan, haha). I think the overall psyche is interesting though because there was so much confidence coming into the playoffs with how well the Raptors played in the regular season, coupled by how poorly the Cavs played in the regular season and first round of the playoffs. Everyone started counting LeBron out, which I've learned never to do.

It is definitely emotionally draining when you have this high expectation of yourself and it doesn't come to fruition. For me, the times where I've felt that most were when the Cavs got beat by the Magic in 2009 and then when the Cavs got beat by the Warriors in 2014.

Yeah, I can't even imagine what Demar is going through.

No line at reigning champ sample sale at around 220pm when I left. ALOT of xl and xxl sizes left. You have to really search for L. Extremely few s and m. Great deals If you can find your size

$40 at Todays sportswear, fathers day is coming
20180506_122729.jpg

So I was at STC HOH and saw the blue moon 1 sz12 on display. Asked if they have my size, the sales straight up said not anymore but I have a pair I set aside for myself. $300 if you want it :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

So I was at STC HOH and saw the blue moon 1 sz12 on display. Asked if they have my size, the sales straight up said not anymore but I have a pair I set aside for myself. $300 if you want it :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
Lol. U should of had it on record. Lol.

what size u sellin ?
The employee said he's selling his pear for $300. If you recorded that, you def could've got that scum fired. It's just like those dumb peeps that resell their employee pears and use their FTL name tags to tag em. So many people get fired from that lolll :lol:

The employee said he's selling his pear for $300. If you recorded that, you def could've got that scum fired. It's just like those dumb peeps that resell their employee pears and use their FTL name tags to tag em. So many people get fired from that lolll :lol:

Times like now where it's difficult as it is to find a decent part-time or full-time gig you got these type of clowns taking liberties being employed at one of the biggest Shoe Retailers out there! SMH.

Has anyone been to the adidas employee store lately? Wondering if they have a good selection of Ultra Boosts there, specifically for women.

What this the short black guy with the Shox on? lol

I've had FTL managers trying to sell me pairs outside of their work.
But I never had anyone trying to resell me a pair at the backroom.

only advantage I still believe the Cavs have over the Raptors is LeBron and a mental edge from previous series. I never thought that was enough to give them a 3-0 lead. If LeBron played anything less than an elite level the series would be 2-1 for Toronto. Goes to show just how important a transcendent star is in comparison to several extremely good pieces. LeBron will probably be the GOAT when all is said and done. 6 Rings or not.

Raptors are not using pace to their advantage - and in not hitting shots, they haven't created any space for Lowry/Derozan

Lue has created missmatches and mixed things up - and we have mostly done the same on offence and defence as we did all year

They ran Jeff Green as PG to get LeBron rest, they mix their matchups, and put us in pick and rolls with lebron all day

We haven't attacked Korver as a defender, we haven't stayed in the corners to guard threes, we aren't mixing our pick and roll defence, we have not changed any aspect of our offence

The cavs are so prepared for everything we are doing because we aren't changing, we don't learn during a game or during a season, its same old same old

I hope, even as a raps fan, that this ends tonight, and start the change we need

Raptors are not using pace to their advantage - and in not hitting shots, they haven't created any space for Lowry/Derozan

Lue has created missmatches and mixed things up - and we have mostly done the same on offence and defence as we did all year

They ran Jeff Green as PG to get LeBron rest, they mix their matchups, and put us in pick and rolls with lebron all day

We haven't attacked Korver as a defender, we haven't stayed in the corners to guard threes, we aren't mixing our pick and roll defence, we have not changed any aspect of our offence

The cavs are so prepared for everything we are doing because we aren't changing, we don't learn during a game or during a season, its same old same old

I hope, even as a raps fan, that this ends tonight, and start the change we need

I've actually been super surprised that Casey hasn't made in-game adjustments. But in reality, the Cavs role players have just showed up finally. I think Toronto's biggest mistake is not starting the series off very physical. If the Indiana series is any indication, physical play can basically shut Kevin down. Thad Young played Love better than any Raptor because of his speed and the fact that JV has to move away from the rim. I think if Ibaka played the 5 instead, life would be tougher for the Cavs. I would consider a starting 5 of Lowry/Derozan/Miles/OG/Ibaka. That would give the starting lineup better shooting but more importantly have an additional ball handler in Van Vleet on the bench. I would take Poltl out of the rotation and have 5 bench guys being Van Vleet, Wright, Powell, Siakam and JV but stagger Miles' minutes with both lineup so you can have that shooting throughout.

Korver and Love have been playing surprisingly good defense. I think Love might have the highest defensive rating of any of the Cavs this round. I'm not sure how they're going to come out today. If they fall into a trap of already looking to round 3, we could easily end up at game 6 in Cleveland.

The unfortunate thing for Toronto is LeBron, 15 season in, could be playing the best playoff basketball of his career. Potentially the best playoff basketball through 2 rounds anyone has ever played. So now that role players and Love are actually making shots, there are 2 teams in the league that can stop the Cavs. And unfortunately either will be waiting for us in the finals, if LeBron can get through Toronto and whoever comes next. Obviously I like the odds of them beating Toronto but who knows... It's been an insanely weird season of basketball and there's a chance it could just end up in the finals with the same two teams again, with Golden State likely repeating :frown:

I've actually been super surprised that Casey hasn't made in-game adjustments. But in reality, the Cavs role players have just showed up finally. I think Toronto's biggest mistake is not starting the series off very physical. If the Indiana series is any indication, physical play can basically shut Kevin down. Thad Young played Love better than any Raptor because of his speed and the fact that JV has to move away from the rim. I think if Ibaka played the 5 instead, life would be tougher for the Cavs. I would consider a starting 5 of Lowry/Derozan/Miles/OG/Ibaka. That would give the starting lineup better shooting but more importantly have an additional ball handler in Van Vleet on the bench. I would take Poltl out of the rotation and have 5 bench guys being Van Vleet, Wright, Powell, Siakam and JV but stagger Miles' minutes with both lineup so you can have that shooting throughout.

Korver and Love have been playing surprisingly good defense. I think Love might have the highest defensive rating of any of the Cavs this round. I'm not sure how they're going to come out today. If they fall into a trap of already looking to round 3, we could easily end up at game 6 in Cleveland.

The unfortunate thing for Toronto is LeBron, 15 season in, could be playing the best playoff basketball of his career. Potentially the best playoff basketball through 2 rounds anyone has ever played. So now that role players and Love are actually making shots, there are 2 teams in the league that can stop the Cavs. And unfortunately either will be waiting for us in the finals, if LeBron can get through Toronto and whoever comes next. Obviously I like the odds of them beating Toronto but who knows... It's been an insanely weird season of basketball and there's a chance it could just end up in the finals with the same two teams again, with Golden State likely repeating :frown:

I would play Derozan/OG/CJ/Siakam/Serge when Lebron goes on runs

JV playing well has forced Casey away from the defense he needs and slows down the game, which gives James rest

Run and tire James out - ensure he is trapped on pick and rolls and send the last defender over to the weak side. Foul Lebron early and often

JV slows down the game and gives them at least one pick and roll target. He can’t play as many minutes in a win

Even if the refs were perfect the coaching and strategy hasn’t been good enough to beat Lebron with four shooters

If Utah can try a new offense against the rockets why can’t we make a single change to our game?

Back
Top Bottom