Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

game's not over toronto can still win. looks grim but might be salvaged.
143810.jpg

Not that it would have changed the outcome but that wasn't a flagrant 2 on Demar

Definitely not a flagrant 2 and I hate that this is going to fuel the flame of the Cavs getting all the calls this series. Skip Bayless probably needed to change his pants after that play because he got to add that point to his list for tomorrow.

My email came at 9:06 and they dropped it at 9am ....nice

Weren’t they supposed to drop on Saturday at 10am?

My email came at 9:06 and they dropped it at 9am ....nice

Weren’t they supposed to drop on Saturday at 10am?

Was is too late for you to cop by then?

And yeah, I thought so too. Was caught off guard smh. I'm wondering if this was just a small drop and a bigger one on Saturday, but I doubt it.

Interesting...didn't know TheBay did that. Would I be able to show the pic canadianballer posted here or would it have to a pic from a flyer or something? I don't think they have an online store.

a flyer would be better but suppose a pic works too. depending on sales person & their level of authority it should be a quick fix. if not they can never deny your right to a refund. good luck

Was is too late for you to cop by then?

And yeah, I thought so too. Was caught off guard smh. I'm wondering if this was just a small drop and a bigger one on Saturday, but I doubt it.

Sparse sizing but wouldn’t cart

Wonder if these ship from the same Nike warehouse in Europe like the rest of NDCA

I have no idea what a hybrid smart watch is, but that seems like a good deal to try one
It's basically a regular watch that syncs with your phone so it'll buzz every time you get a notification. Nothing will show up on the watch face though since it's still a regular watch.

To me, those watches aren't really worth it since my phone is in my pocket a majority of the time so I'll get my notifications regardless. Also, I'm on Apple gang for my laptop and phone so I get all my text messages and calls on my laptop anyways. Still, $88 is pretty worth the money for trying out the watch if you're interested.

looking for someone that can do tongue swaps on Jordan 1's. Can I just go to the guys at the mall that do shoe repairs?

What are you trying to switch it to? you can attempt yourself as its only a stitch-job or im sure YT has someone who already did it

Copped a leather watch. Ended up being $140 after everything

They had free shipping on everything so I separately ordered a tan leather strap using the newsletter discount. So $106 for the watch and $22 for the strap. $128 after taxes and duties... I'm pretty happy with that. Would have been nice to fit the watch within the discount code but even without that, still a really good price for a watch in general.

Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 2.24.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 2.25.23 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom