Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

How was the re-release for the Concords at Today's Sportswear? I'd have to commute to get there, but I don't want to waste my time if I have no chance. 

Nike Toronto just tweeted that they'll have them. 190 + tax though
sick.gif
yeah I saw that. They'll probably sit a bit

How was the re-release for the Concords at Today's Sportswear? I'd have to commute to get there, but I don't want to waste my time if I have no chance. 

I think someone in this thread stated people lined pretty early (like midnight?) to get them.

any update on the situation currently at nike bloor?

Pretty much been a line there all day. People have been cleared out throughout the day/afternoon until tonight. I believe they're getting 24 pairs, so it's pretty much a wrap. Capsule (with 7 pairs) would be your only chance. Money is money but these aren't the Galaxy Foams, so I can't see these doing much on the reselling market after next week. If people are buying to keep, then good move.

Last edited:
Pretty much been a line there all day. People have been cleared out throughout the day/afternoon until tonight. I believe they're getting 24 pairs, so it's pretty much a wrap. Capsule (with 7 pairs) would be your only chance.

yeah figured nike bloor is going to be like that...not really sweating anything this week though...going to try my luck on nike.com and hope for the best...if i get corks great, if not then great

you planning on anything?

Nope. I could've got Corks if I went tonight, but to me they're not worth all that hassle. Great looking shoe and I'd wear them, but they don't last, plenty of complaints how they start crumbling fast. And if I wanted to resell for some reason, the return isn't big enough in my opinion. Funny thing is there was no talk about these locally until a few days ago. All the talk was All-Star pack, Royals and 88 3's next month.

Funny how hype hounds work.

Last edited:
Nope. I could've got Corks if I went tonight, but to me they're not worth all that hassle. Great looking shoe and I'd wear them, but they don't last, plenty of complaints how they start crumbling fast. And if I wanted to resell for some reason, the return isn't big enough in my opinion. Funny thing is there was no talk about these locally until a few days ago. All the talk was All-Star pack, Royals and 88 3's next month.

Funny how hype hounds work.

i will be honest...i would not wear them just because i think they are too frail for casual use...i was just going to use them as trade bait

Corks are ugly too me ... :x people lining up 2 days in advance for that ? ... if it wasn't limited no one would be there

Smh on how ppl lining up for those. I would laugh if they release at champs at fl which they wont. But anyway any news on the 88s and where and when theybwould be releasing?

forgive my ignorance what is the cork canadian retail?

$300.

NTO got 29 pairs (weird number) according to my friends who got their shoes at open. Line got to about 60+ deep by open, after the first 15 it was hell as plenty of people were blatantly cutting and that started madness. One clown tried to cut to #4 in line and got aired out by the manager who handled the release today. Very very funny, there's a certain way to do things.....

$300.

NTO got 29 pairs (weird number) according to my friends who got their shoes at open. Line got to about 60+ deep by open, after the first 15 it was hell as plenty of people were blatantly cutting and that started madness. One clown tried to cut to #4 in line and got aired out by the manager who handled the release today. Very very funny, there's a certain way to do things.....
Thats a very odd number,hilarious when you said "funny how hype works".. completely true ... the only thing i hate about camping is that there is always one guy that thinks hes god's son (word to nas) that tries to cut the line, but whatever all the power to those who copped

looking forward to the penny v cloak release , this upcoming sat. Love the shoe, anyone here, plan on buying?

@diplomat this is completely irrelevant to anything in this thread but i saw your post in the official fitted they got the 911 american/canadian at fairview lids

^ Serious? the on-field in sizes? I appreciate that. Going to check this week.

Back
Top Bottom