Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anywhere in Toronto still have Knicks 1's kicking around? I know SVP Queens has them on display but only a size 7 and 13 when I asked. Looking for a size 11/10.5 FTR
I don't know if you found your pair, but First String Sports at Bridlewood Mall (Warden/Finch) has a 10.5 left.

On another note, I had a talk with the dude there and apparently they're taking reservations for shoes dropping for the entire year. Grapes list was around 20 deep lol

diplomattdot (or anyone else with info), any idea yet on the numbers for the white/black/red 13s releasing at the end of march?

I don't know if you found your pair, but First String Sports at Bridlewood Mall (Warden/Finch) has a 10.5 left.

On another note, I had a talk with the dude there and apparently they're taking reservations for shoes dropping for the entire year. Grapes list was around 20 deep lol

So it's sort of like a preorder? Or what ?

diplomattdot (or anyone else with info), any idea yet on the numbers for the white/black/red 13s releasing at the end of march?

Nope, haven't looked ahead that far. And I probably won't know the breakdown until mid-March. My focus was the Royals and now thats out the way and Lightnings aren't coming, I'm cool for a good long while. I'll post here once I know information on those, but I would guess they'd be like the Bred 13's and stock everywhere.

Nope, haven't looked ahead that far. And I probably won't know the breakdown until mid-March. My focus was the Royals and now thats out the way and Lightnings aren't coming, I'm cool for a good long while. I'll post here once I know information on those, but I would guess they'd be like the Bred 13's and stock everywhere.
my tearing up a little bit inside

^ I meant coming out in general (for now). Wasn't the original rumored date March 2, and nothing since? safe to say those aren't arriving for a while (if the rumors are even true).

Last edited:
do they even sell Zoom Revis's in Canada?  I'd like to try em on and see what they feel like they look like a good gym sneaker.

they have been out for some time in the states and it doesn't look like nike plans to release them here... SMH :smh:

they are amazing on feet. comfort is on another level. it's like riding around in a luxury sedan on your feet.

what size are you?

^ I meant coming out in general (for now). Wasn't the original rumored date March 2, and nothing since? safe to say those aren't arriving for a while (if the rumors are even true).
ahhh ok i was under the notion that they were coming for march atleast i heard march for the release. I was at livestock after the thunders came out and i heard dude talking about lightnings dropping but he wouldnt confirm. 

Heads up/Reminder

March 2nd the black cement 3s re-release at todays sports wear $189

ahhh ok i was under the notion that they were coming for march atleast i heard march for the release. I was at livestock after the thunders came out and i heard dude talking about lightnings dropping but he wouldnt confirm. 

Heads up/Reminder

March 2nd the black cement 3s re-release at todays sports wear $1
is that at all locations for the BC3's?? and apparently the line at livestock has started for the Lebron corks..

they have been out for some time in the states and it doesn't look like nike plans to release them here... SMH
mean.gif

they are amazing on feet. comfort is on another level. it's like riding around in a luxury sedan on your feet.

what size are you?
i wear a size 10.

Looks like the lebron cork release is going to be nuts. Capsule and livestock will be ridiculous for sure. Lineups already smh...

Can someone refresh my memory... When do the XX8's come out?

I need some new ball shoes and I'm planning on targeting these guys.

thanks. Don't think these would require lining up early.

is that at all locations for the BC3's?? and apparently the line at livestock has started for the Lebron corks..
I believe its only for the pacific mall todays sports wear, believe one pair for each size similiar to when they re-released the concords 
thanks. Don't think these would require lining up early.
MKC, i heard the grapes will be similiar to the fire reds as far as numbers are concerned. Dont quote me on that though waiting for a full confirmation 

Any info on the barkley posite releases. I talked to a ftl dude and he said they were all black. Are they confusing it with the eggplant ones? Can anyone confirm

I believe its only for the pacific mall todays sports wear, believe one pair for each size similiar to when they re-released the concords 

MKC, i heard the grapes will be similiar to the fire reds as far as numbers are concerned. Dont quote me on that though waiting for a full confirmation 

cool, thanks. Demand for the Grape is crazy, i overheard some kids wearing Jordan fusions saying the only shoe they were buying this year is gonna be the Grapes. People that know nothing about Jordans are waiting for these.

Back
Top Bottom