Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

thinking of popping by today. might need a long sleeve. I hear orders are massive and you won't get them until after the weekend apparently.

Anyone know is the shadow 1 restock is still sitting at 306? Missed out on these but i refuse to pay resale. Hoping to cop for retail if I can.

Anyone know is the shadow 1 restock is still sitting at 306? Missed out on these but i refuse to pay resale. Hoping to cop for retail if I can.
called in for a size 9 they didn't have it. I had to wait on the line while he looked for it; so I'm guessing they may have other sizes don't lose hope yet.

Just went to Nordstrom Rack to have a look. Decent amount of stuff seems to have come from a nordstrom store rather than made for outlet. Got an absolute steal on a pair of CP chelsea boots. They looked a little worse for wear (probs display pair, nothing serious) but were tagged for $67! Had seen a smaller pair for 299. Just checked the receipt when I got back to the office and they were tagged as Nike SB. Was almost running out the store after I paid.

Just went to Nordstrom Rack to have a look. Decent amount of stuff seems to have come from a nordstrom store rather than made for outlet. Got an absolute steal on a pair of CP chelsea boots. They looked a little worse for wear (probs display pair, nothing serious) but were tagged for $67! Had seen a smaller pair for 299. Just checked the receipt when I got back to the office and they were tagged as Nike SB. Was almost running out the store after I paid.
Wow thats a steal!
Remember what size for that and how many left?

I'm gonna be in town over the weekend. Any places carrying Celtics City or Statement jerseys down there? They had the Kyries here in Winnipeg but all sold out now.

I saw City swingmans at Footlocker Yorkdale around the time they released. Best bet would be to call Yorkdale, EC and HOH.

corbs corbs Congrats bro. Secure the bag and run. You a felon now after that robbery. What a deal!!! Used pairs on Grailed sell for like $200 and up.

Haha. I couldn't believe it tbh. If it was a mom and pop store I probably would have felt bad and queried the price. Big American chain store though....

corbs corbs what colour were the 44s? Thanks, bud!

Anybody know of any good tailors that can add pockets to Mitchell & Ness shorts at a good price?

I need your opinions, is 101 CAD for Nike tech fleece joggers cheap? (its the total minus the discount) does it ever go lower like this?

Back
Top Bottom