Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nike running dry fit ss shirts and shorts for 19.99 at vmills for those that exercise. 30% most of the store some sneakers for additional 40% off i believe too. i wish they had better metcon colors. might ID a pair still.

Found abalone foams at the Mirabel Nike outlet (Montreal area). Hashwall too, so came out at 158 after taxes no gift cards added. Got one for my size 13. There was another one in size 13 as well, didn't notice other sizes, but then again place was pretty crowded.

adidas.ca has F&F sale, harden 2 is on sale for $140, it's a good price imo if you need one of the better performance ball shoes.

Lol, guess my order from nrml is going to get cancelled again. Keep offering me 25% off vouchers but will never let me purchase an item. Anybody have trouble ordering with them like that?

Lol, guess my order from nrml is going to get cancelled again. Keep offering me 25% off vouchers but will never let me purchase an item. Anybody have trouble ordering with them like that?
I've only ordered off nrml once and I never had a problem

Ordered once and was cancelled two weeks after, its the gift for my friend. Its embarrassing to give my friend something else and several weeks after his day smh. Tried to email and call them but no luck, and of course no coupon for me. Wont buy anything from them anymore.

make the sole softer, the durabuck should be softer as well, if not just give us suede.
the 2014s were the most uncomfortable retro. so bad.
Sold them for $375 back in 2015 after wearing a couple times.

Wouldn't mind, as long as they fix that infrared.
I got rid of my 2014 pair because it was too pink for my liking.
i think i saw someone post a pic of a pair that's sitting in the display at FA STC. Not for sale since it's part of the decor but i think they eluded to that being a new version since it had the nike air and was in pristine condition.

i think i saw someone post a pic of a pair that's sitting in the display at FA STC. Not for sale since it's part of the decor but i think they eluded to that being a new version since it had the nike air and was in pristine condition.

I was told that all of the pairs at the Jordan store for display are the OG versions and are not retros

Are there any other stores raffling the Travis Scott "Cactus Jack" 4s besides Livestock and STC FA?
Nope just 306 Yonge that's doing FCFS and the shops you mentioned doing raffles. That's it.
Btw anyone get anything from confirmed regarding the new 500s dropping? Not looking to cop, but I find it odd that my phone hasn't gotten the alert yet.

Doubt it. If anything, they're probably promo samples JB made to put on display at all Jordan affiliated stores. I've seen the same 6 shoes at a bunch of NikeTowns and Flight 23's across Canada and the US.

When does FA raffle close, 6pm?
Yes.

Nope just 306 Yonge that's doing FCFS and the shops you mentioned doing raffles. That's it.
Btw anyone get anything from confirmed regarding the new 500s dropping? Not looking to cop, but I find it odd that my phone hasn't gotten the alert yet.
Thanks. Also, I didn't get an alert either, which is weird cause they're suppose to release on the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom