Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Snkrs will have them next week. Livestock is the only store locally that I've seen post about them. It just says "coming soon"

Definitely going to try and hit on SNKRS. Finally set it up last week to deliver to family in Jersey. Any tips on scoring this release? I'm hoping Livestock does a raffle instead of FCFS. Doubling up on these would be great.

Fellas, any chance there are Lebron15s kicking around outlets at this point? I haven't purchased a pair of sneakers in awhile, but think I need to give these a shot.

I'll wait til it drops to the usual 100-130 range. I need to buy my first pair of LeBrons.
Only really interested in AZG tho.

I started seeing the lebron 15s here (Montreal area). The ashes and the blue ones for 169.99 before tax.

Nothing new at Vaughan. Still 25 off clearance rack and 30 off hash. Saw a pair of blk red 32 sz 9 for 170 before discount on hash

anyone know how bape fits? been told its japanese so size up. can anyone else confirm?
Depends, are you looking at vintage (late 90s early 00's) or recent releases (mid 00s to present)? Vintage Bape runs TTS (think of how the 00's hip hop gear fit), whereas the more recent Bape runs a bit smaller. It also depends where you're acquiring the pieces from. If they're coming straight from the JP/HK then they will be based closer to Asian sizing (small is for a NA XS) whereas the US based locations are more catered towards NA sizing (i.e. small is for a NA XS-S). Euro stores will be closer to Euro sizing (i find small is closer to a NA XS). Not sure if that helped or made it more confusing.

Last edited:
Anyone ever bought tickets to the Rogers Cup games? I went last year got free tickets but didn't know how to watch
a specific player.
I want to see Fed and Nadal this year, any way at all to ensure that when buying tickets?

Anyone ever bought tickets to the Rogers Cup games? I went last year got free tickets but didn't know how to watch
a specific player.
I want to see Fed and Nadal this year, any way at all to ensure that when buying tickets?
Nope, unless you buy tickets for the round once it's confirmed that they've advanced to the next round there's no way to ensure the tickets you purchase will be for a specific player unfortunately. This is what they say on their site

"Rogers Cup presented by National Bank is an elimination tennis tournament, and as such the schedule of play is determined each evening for the following day. Therefore, it is not possible to purchase tickets in advance and guarantee a specific player will play in that session"

Back
Top Bottom