Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

gonna have to pass on the element reacts. This Yeezy 500 wave got me addicted. Need to backtrack the older colors.
I can wear these shoes my entire life.

speaking of which, $295CAD shipped for a worn once/pristine condition Blush size 10 a good price? Not sure what the aftermarket is on these, but I know it's around retail in terms of value.

Last edited:
gonna have to pass on the element reacts. This Yeezy 500 wave got me addicted. Need to backtrack the older colors.
Same. I hated them when they first drop but now they're slowly growing on me after I saw the similarities to the adidas KB8, especially with the way fashion and clothing are headed. The hype is slowly kicking in....ughhh

speaking of which, $295CAD shipped for a worn once/pristine condition Blush size 10 a good price? Not sure what the aftermarket is on these, but I know it's around retail in terms of value.
Yeah that's a good price, that's less than retail

Worn once eh? IG flex pic? :lol:

Business wise, it's not worth paying for the additional servers for these moments when you know they're going to sell out anyway.

They should really piggyback servers with the US. It's so much smarter to ship from the US than from Europe...

on a side note, anyone know of any stores that sell john elliott? I know nomad did but theyre gone now...

Struck out on both a few times today... Considered resell until I looked it up on Kijiji. $500-600 for the Sail pair I wanted. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom