Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone have luck with getting the F&F e-mail or in App from Nike? I think the F&F is happening this weekend?

anyone know if the Parra Spiridons are dropping here? Only seen news on the AM1 but not the Spiridons

Winners Scotia plaza (yonge and adelaide). Only saw this one pair.
EDIT: Price is 40 if that's not clear, size 9

Attachments

• 20180717_145612.jpg
    20180717_145612.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 94
Even $25 and under? These post outlets disgust me right now. How is a government agency allowed to charge for handling?
As far as I know, anything valued over $20 cad will get dinged entering Canada from the states
My friends and I have bought from states shipped to Canada using USPS and every time it was 13% of item value + $10

As far as I know, anything valued over $20 cad will get dinged entering Canada from the states
My friends and I have bought from states shipped to Canada using USPS and every time it was 13% of item value + $10
I've bought a few things from the US with USPS and I haven't been charged duties on anything. I guess it's hit or miss.

Qucik question, got my pair of element 87 shipped to my friend in the US, which courier I can use to avoid duties for him to send to me? TIA

Can someone explain to me why trading DeRozan for Leonard is a good idea? I'm not seeing the benefit of trading for a rental like that? Unless its a trade and sign scenario? Can you sign a new extension immediately?

Can someone explain to me why trading DeRozan for Leonard is a good idea? I'm not seeing the benefit of trading for a rental like that? Unless its a trade and sign scenario? Can you sign a new extension immediately?

In a market like Toronto where free agents barely come here, a year of Leonard is better than 3 of Derozan. I think we've gotten to the peak of what Derozan is able to do for the team. You can see he basically fails in clutch scenarios. And there's always the hope Kawhi enjoys the culture and actually ends up wanting to stay. If he's in form, this team becomes one of the, if not the favourite team in the East.

I'm guessing Masaii wants to rebuild the team rather than stay stagnate.
Best case scenario is that Kawhi decides to stay, although highly unlikely.
The team can't win with Lowry and Derozan and they've had multiple years to get over the hump.
Getting rid of Demar's contract will free up some cap space and allow us to try and sign some big name free agents in the upcoming years.
I just hope OG and Siakam aren't involved in the trade.

I feel the Raptors are more willing to start an entire re build early and get DeRozan off the books because they felt they weren’t going to go any further with the Demar/Kyle tandem. It’s just bittersweet because Demar was the most loyal Raptor. Loyalty clearly doesn’t get you anywhere though. I wish him the best in San Antonio and hope he can raise his game even more. Class act all the way. Reports saying “Kawhi has no interest in playing in Toronto”. Greatttttt.

Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green to Toronto for DeMar DeRozan, Jakob Poeltl and a protected 2019 first-round pick....

Not a bad trade IMO considering Raptors need to rebuild soon anyways. Gambling for a chance to win Kawhi's heart to stay in Toronto

Who cares what he says. If Kawhi sits out another year, the league is going to shun him. And if he leaves, the rebuild gets faster because you don't have to pay Demar's 30 million contract which he has 3 years left on. And after next season, Ibaka and Lowry are expiring contracts which can be used to acquire draft picks for teams who need to add cap space. All of this for giving up Demar and Poltl, while getting back Kawhi and Danny Green. Masai killed it. As a Cavs fan on a rebuild, living in Toronto... I'm happy for you guys. Just don't turn into douchey Lakers and Warriors like fans please.

I like this trade for the Raptors.
We didn't give up any key young placer, Poeltl is an asset be he is replaceable.
We're way better than last year if Kawhi just commits with us for one year (plays hard).
And we get a solid 3&D player in Danny Green for one year.
We're good enough to challenge the Celtics for a finals spot but it all relies on Kawhi attitude.
Just give us a finals run this year and you can go home to LA.

Back
Top Bottom